Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Honestly I thought thats what we did. By sending you a PM and openly in a thread. But you appear to still just mock us IMO, and should receive more "persuasion". Do you really need to be told calling someone a fetus is not appropritate? Get over yourself, I assure you I'm not impressed.
    Originally Posted by corny Well, I have to quit referring to GA as fetus..... Guess he didnt have me on ignore afterall......lol
    (end)

Personally... your silly insults do not bother me. GA saw this because it was quoted in another post...

Folks GA has on ignore:
    Corny
    GeerAir
    PageyJim
    MCJO
    Printer

Generally all 5 of these folks have a behavioral trait GA does not appreciate: That being goading folks for 'sport'. Generally, if one studies psychology... they will find someone who has to put someone else down to feel good about themselves... in reality they have an EXTREMELY sensitive and weak self-image. The outward rudeness is a cover for internal issues not dealt with.

Now GA is not a psyshcrinck (sound it out)... however it does not take a rocket scientist (and not even a graduate of grade school) to see questionable behavior.

Nuff said.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Glad you commented on this GA, as the "stretch" remark didn't make sense to me either.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Glad you commented on this GA, as the "stretch" remark didn't make sense to me either.
    Yeah... I wondered what they meant too.

Seems we have this 'belief' (false as you and I know), that POTUS has as much power as s dictator in the USA... and nobody cares to read the founding documents to see what is and what is not. It amazes me the LIES folks believe... when all they need to do is a small amount of googling to find the truth. However as many of us know... some folks do not want to know the truth... they want to live in denial... it is easier.

Let me say this again so there is no confusion: The founding documents of this GREAT country (and I believe when Mitt is elected, along with a majority GOP in BOTH houses of congress... the country will reverse course and head down that road of greatness again), dictate quite clearly which branch of govt has which powers. Some of the responsibility for the problems we have today in the USA... can be traced to not following the wisdom of the Founding Fathers. They really set up a good system... we would be smart if we followed it.

Now repeat after me: POTUS IS NOT ALL POWERFUL... say it about 100 times until you believe it. Then look around and see who is REALLY pulling the strings. Might learn something if you want to...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Lets see.... wasnt Tarp Bush and Paulsons idea in the first place......didnt Paulson write the bill himself..... after the republicans balked at voting for tarp the first time....didnt Bush send boner and his attack dogs in to sweeten the pot for the pugs if they would puuuuuleeeeeeeeze vote for tarp.

I mean...thats what happened..... democratically controlled congress and house or not......Bush wanted it and quite a few Republicans were BRIBED into voting for it.
    Those fine outstanding republican family values folks sure didnt have any problem voting for it once the pot was sweetened for them....now did they.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Nothing wrong with Tarp... it had to be done..... Only problem was that it was the US government in charge of managing the funds.....and as we all are aware..... our government is just as corrupt as the most third world dictator run african hell hole, we are just more civilized.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Originally Posted by corny Well, I have to quit referring to GA as fetus..... Guess he didnt have me on ignore afterall......lol
    (end)

Personally... your silly insults do not bother me. GA saw this because it was quoted in another post...

Folks GA has on ignore:
    Corny
    GeerAir
    PageyJim
    MCJO
    Printer

Generally all 5 of these folks have a behavioral trait GA does not appreciate: That being goading folks for 'sport'. Generally, if one studies psychology... they will find someone who has to put someone else down to feel good about themselves... in reality they have an EXTREMELY sensitive and weak self-image. The outward rudeness is a cover for internal issues not dealt with.

Now GA is not a psyshcrinck (sound it out)... however it does not take a rocket scientist (and not even a graduate of grade school) to see questionable behavior.

Nuff said.
    And I don't appreciate GA thinking that he is so much better then everyone else.

Perhaps he may want to consider that it is the other way around.

That it may be GA who has the problem.

Go ahead GA, place everyone who disagrees with you on your ignore list.

Talk about taking your ball and going home.

Such "BEHAVIOR" in my opinion is infantile.

If you can't deal with differing opinions from others perhaps instead of putting everyone on your ignore list it might prove more prudent that YOU just leave ARP forum.

Now there is a novel thought for you to consider.

How about a little friendly wager there GA?

If Romney wins the election ( since you are sooooo confident) I will not post here on ARP for three months

If Obama wins the election you will not post in ARP for three months.

How about putting your posts where your MOUTH is?

What do you say?

Can someone out there repost this so we know GA can see it?

Otherwise he just will.... er ..... I don't know IGNORE it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

And I don't appreciate GA thinking that he is so much better then everyone else.

If you can't deal with differing opinions from others perhaps instead of putting everyone on your ignore list it might prove more prudent that YOU just leave ARP forum.

If Romney wins the election ( since you are sooooo confident) I will not post here on ARP for three months

What do you say?

Yup.

Repost so GA can see.....

that you are still a loon.

What do you say?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Yup.
    Watch out you will be next on the infamous IGNORE list.

Quote Originally Posted by wherzamizat View Post
    that you are still a loon.
    Thanks

Coming from you I'll take it for what its worth.

Which ain't much.

You are more than welcome. lol

Thanks

Coming from you I'll take it for what its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by wherzamizat View Post
    You are more than welcome. lol

Well... it would appear we know which side of the isle the so called student is on...

Hope he learns with time... life in the liberal pit is not as cool as it looks when age takes its toll.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast