Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=corny;14347701]
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post

The fetus will toss something like that out there..... "demorats were in control".... and thinks that americans are too damn lazy to know who voted for it and who didnt.....

When dealing with someone like the fetus you must remember that you are dealing with someone ignorant of how government works. Someone whos knowledge of government comes from blogs, emails and alex jones web sites.

I love the attuitude we have in this country of where anyone that disagrees with you must be stupid, ignorant, and possibly mentaly challenged. People have different opionions formed from the same data, yours is no more valid then theres.

Well, I have to quit referring to GA as fetus..... Guess he didnt have me on ignore afterall......lol
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Well, I have to quit referring to GA as fetus..... Guess he didnt have me on ignore afterall......lol
    Actually, several of us found it rude, immature and offensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LheS8xvLXS4

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Actually, several of us found it rude, immature and offensive.
    Let me ask you this newoldtech.....

Why didnt you just say....

"Corny, we find your use of the word fetus when referring to GA very offensive....please show us some respect and stop using it"
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Let me ask you this newoldtech.....

Why didnt you just say....

"Corny, we find your use of the word fetus when referring to GA very offensive....please show us some respect and stop using it"

Honestly I thought thats what we did. By sending you a PM and openly in a thread. But you appear to still just mock us IMO, and should receive more "persuasion". Do you really need to be told calling someone a fetus is not appropritate? Get over yourself, I assure you I'm not impressed.

As soon as I saw the pm.

First of all.... if you sent me a pm before the "Hey Corny" thread..... I must apologize for not seeing it.

I dont look up there very often.

But as soon as I saw the thread from Gibs Son.... I knew what it was about...... and I have stopped calling GA "the fetus".

Newoldtech..... dont the rules for this section say that it isnt for anyone...and that you might be offended by some of the comments in here.....

or something like that......

I know that doesnt give us....well some of us....free reign to say whatever we wish..... but we are all adults here..... fetus is not anymore rude than calling someone stupid or a commie....or whatever..... it is a little more crude but at the time it fit the bill.

If there isnt such a warning about people with thin skin....or people who cant take having an insult thrown their way every once in a while.... there should be.

"Repeated use of an insulting term for the sole purpose of invoking an angry response from a forum member."

We can make that a rule if we really need to.

OK, let's get back on topic please. Smiles, everyone.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

As soon as I saw the pm.

First of all.... if you sent me a pm before the "Hey Corny" thread..... I must apologize for not seeing it.

I dont look up there very often.

But as soon as I saw the thread from Gibs Son.... I knew what it was about...... and I have stopped calling GA "the fetus".

Newoldtech..... dont the rules for this section say that it isnt for anyone...and that you might be offended by some of the comments in here.....

or something like that......

I know that doesnt give us....well some of us....free reign to say whatever we wish..... but we are all adults here..... fetus is not anymore rude than calling someone stupid or a commie....or whatever..... it is a little more crude but at the time it fit the bill.

If there isnt such a warning about people with thin skin....or people who cant take having an insult thrown their way every once in a while.... there should be.
    There are rules about insulting other members. They at times may seem a little grey. But when we ask you to stop something it shouldn't lead to an open debate about it. I would recommend just moving on. I'm done with it for here and now.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala lalalalala

well.... I wonder if Obama is going to sit out the next debate also.....

I mean... he has already won the election....unless we can get enough people on board for Cain.....

If I were Obama....I wouldnt even bother to show up at the next debate.......just send an empty chair in my place and let Romney have at it for a couple of hours......

Without any opposition he might have a chance to try and explain some of the complicated math of his tax proposals......

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    There are rules about insulting other members. They at times may seem a little grey. But when we ask you to stop something it shouldn't lead to an open debate about it. I would recommend just moving on. I'm done with it for here and now.
    And I do support newold in this statement.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    And I do support newold in this statement.
    There was no open debate about it....... Gibs asked me to stop and I did.

I am glad that gibs had the forethought to post that Hey Corny thread. It seems to me that it is a lot better method of warning someone. or getting their attention.....expecially when we dont all look at our inboxes often.

I know I dont.... I dont know about you other guys....

Id say some of you look there first thing when signing on.....or keep one eye on the little notification box up there....waiting to jump into your inbox thing the moment a message is left.....

I dont....

expecially....lol.... Im leaving it...

[QUOTE=hvacker;14347451]
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

GA, that's a stretch. You can't blame BO for TARP can you? BO hardly even counted at the time. TARP was a bitter pill for everybody but probably necessary. The Dems didn't create TARP the apmin did and probably a good thing. Better if strings had been attached along with regulations but in the end it's still the banks money. About the only thing government can do short of nationalizing the banks. That was threatened during the depression if memory serves.
    If Bush had said NO, there would have been no TARP. And we'd probably have experienced what a soup line is like.
    Actually, I do not think it is a stretch at all... How about this: Go back and find the voting record of both houses of Congress when TARP was passed; specifically look at each congresscritter who voted for and against it... You will also find the DEMS controlled both houses of Congress. The picture might be a little clearer.

BTW: I agree it would have been a bit tougher if TARP was not passed... however the pain would have been less than what we will cumulatively suffer over the longer run.

POTUS is NOT the dictator/leader of the country... Might want to study the founding documents... they detail which powers each branch of the govt has... POTUS is actually VERY limited as far as domestic affairs are concerned.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast