Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Hey Chaard, is your wife a Hindu named Jennifer?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    THX for this!

Rumors and scandals are part of the political game... they divert attention.

Would be good to get some information from someone inside the industry who knew something.
    Typical GA type post.

What would have been "good" is for the poster to "check" out the facts prior to posting.

Instead of throwing sh!tt against a wall and seeing if any of it sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Typical GA type post.

What would have been "good" is for the poster to "check" out the facts prior to posting.

Instead of throwing sh!tt against a wall and seeing if any of it sticks.
    Don't you mean " What would have been "good" is for the Foxnews to "check" out the facts prior to posting"

Dude, stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Hey Chaard, is your wife a Hindu named Jennifer?
    Don't follow?

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Don't follow?
    When you call your CC with a question, you are usually speaking to someone in India with a fictitious American name.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    When you call your CC with a question, you are usually speaking to someone in India with a fictitious American name.
    Aaah! Nope American working for a military bank/cc co.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    And since both of you are on the ARP Committee you probably wouldn't have difficulty making that happen.

I guess I had better mind my Ps and Qs.
    We're pulling your leg. If we wanted you gone it's easy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Yeah we want you around when Romney wins the election by a landslide and overturns every stupid anti business job killing Federal regulation since Clinton. What a great day for America that will be. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Or they can be real spiteful and make you a member of the ARP Committee.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Or they can be real spiteful and make you a member of the ARP Committee.

Hey...you survived.

But I had more hair.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

ONE DAY YOU'RE GONE

One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't "any more".

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say "I love you."

So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage.....And old cars... And children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, and because we are worth it.

Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

Life is important, like people we know who are special. And so, we keep them close.

Suppose one morning you never wake up. Do all your friends know how you really feel? The important thing is to let every one of your friends know your true feelings, even if you think they don't love you back.

So, just in case I'm gone tomorrow, please vote against that @sshole, Obama.

Great words to live by exreo!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425 LastLast