Page 1 of 25 1234567811 ... LastLast

Well boys and girls...

...Obama got his ass handed to him tonight. He was terrible!!!

I'll second that.

I do think Romney is gonna have to hone in on the specifics of how he is going to do what he says he will. I do know one thing, no matter what Romney does its gonna be better than Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    ...Obama got his ass handed to him tonight. He was terrible!!!
    Yeah I was expecting more offensive debate, I think the dems wanted to play defensively hoping Romney would hurt himself...which he seems to do a lot.

The problem is, we still don't have details about anything Romney plans to do, he says the same stuff over and over...sad thing is the people buy into it why? Because he uses simple terms that have great meaning of pride in America. This idea of nothing Romney can do could be worse than what Obama done is bogus....there are far worse things, but apparently many people don't think so.

I was watching the undecided voters graph and Romney did go into the negative first, but I think he had more high notes than Obama.

In my opinion, this debate did not tell us anything we didn't already know....at least when it comes to policy.

The claim that Romney will do better than Romney is NOT bogus. Obama does not understand economics Romney does and tried to explain it to Obama over and over but he just doesn't get it. Obama is so full of himself to think he alone knows what's best for Americans when it comes to healthcare it's unreal. Just like he alone took down Osama

Anybody notice Obama say Romney couldn't do math? A community organizer that never created a job told America a multi millionaire business man can't do math.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    The claim that Romney will do better than Romney is NOT bogus. Obama does not understand economics Romney does and tried to explain it to Obama over and over but he just doesn't get it. Obama is so full of himself to think he alone knows what's best for Americans when it comes to healthcare it's unreal. Just like he alone took down Osama
    Well you did say no matter what Romney does....economics thats a different story. I just hope it's a good story, unlike what happened to some of Romney's investments....which only turned out good for Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Anybody notice Obama say Romney couldn't do math? A community organizer that never created a job told America a multi millionaire business man can't do math.
    Good point.

Points aside...Obama was clearly uncomfortable and didn't know how to respond to Romney. Romney was sharp as a tack; rattling off facts and figures without even having to think about them.

Tremendous difference between the two.

So this was the debate.

Obama says his regulations are good.

Romney says Obama's are bad and he will replace them with his good regulations.

I thought republicans where for deregulation.

And what the hell was that crap that the "Free Market", need regulations. If there are tons of regulations its not free.

You needed to be a mathematician to follow the debate. My head was spinning listening to all those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Points aside...Obama was clearly uncomfortable and didn't know how to respond to Romney. Romney was sharp as a tack; rattling off facts and figures without even having to think about them.

Tremendous difference between the two.
    I agree....there seemed to be many times the president wanted to say something but didn't...almost like he was advised to not be offensive...the many times while Romney was speaking that Obama nearly laughed for example.

I do agree though that Romney seemed to not miss a beat , while the president did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I agree....there seemed to be many times the president wanted to say something but didn't...almost like he was advised to not be offensive...the many times while Romney was speaking that Obama nearly laughed for example.

I do agree though that Romney seemed to not miss a beat , while the president did nothing.
    I assumed that was lack of teleprompter.

Page 1 of 25 1234567811 ... LastLast