Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This billboard pretty much says it all.........

Name:  RomneyObBillBoard.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  44.1 KB
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Sensata Technologies Inc
    Global-Tech Appliances
    Uniview Technologies

Missed a few on the left side of the billboard.

Yeah, we probably missed some successes on Obama's side as well.

What were they again?
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Is Staples a success story? They are still closing stores. Just announced another 60 closing. Its stock value is in the tank. Dominoes is finally attempting a comback after almost failing.

Don't worry, whoever gets elected president will get a fair opportunity ot waste Millions. Always remember, Congress controls the money not the president. Despite the expectations we place on the position, it's not a dictatorship. We try hard to make it one by placing nearly all emphasis on that one position. Human nature I suppose. Harder to blame a large body of elected representatives. Easier to blame the guy standing up on the TV.

How about Obama wasting 3 trillion. Thank you very much.

How about Rmoney outsourcing American jobs. A true American patriot. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    PROVE IT!

Awlful short billboard.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

I like it. We have got to get that guy out of the White House before America does become a communist dictatorship.

Think about it..... a communist dictatorship.....

really...

Have you been hanging around with fetus and sniffing car exhausts cause you are too cheap to at least buy a six pack after work.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

So, we are actually celebrating the destruction of small business due to excessive government regulation, enabling only large corporations to survive. I don't see a single business on that list that is not a succsess only because of it's size, which allows it to more easily comply with government regulations. How long is going to take the right to see that they are exactly the same as the left, surviving at the government trough. Using government to prop up business is no better then using government to buy votes, with social programs.

They should make me Pres.Apple.Mastercard, IBM,Disney,Coke,Chevron,3M,Eaton,Dupont,TJX,Dunkin ,GE,McD,Suntrust,Verizon AT&T,Starbucks,Keycorp,JPM,Emerson,Home Depot,AIG,Boeing Bed bath&B,Coach,Dollar general,and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    PROVE IT!
    Yeah, I didn't think so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast