Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
Well then perfect why not knock the one running as an open Marxist in this campaign instead of knocking Romney even if he is not a Reagan conservative or our ideal candidate. At least he is not Obama. Give me a break here. Thank you, thank you very much
Evening Glenn.....

When Romney was the "anybody but obama" candidate....or as I like to call him, the "ABO".... he had a pretty good chance of winning in my opinion.... People were sqwawking about his health care ideas being similar to Obamas.... he wasnt saying much so most folks fiqured he would be just another quiet "caretaker president"..... a safe althernative to Obama who at least could be trusted to not really mess with much till someone with a decent plan came along...... hopefully next election.

Romney picked Paul Ryan...an athiest leaning old folk hating man who wants to gut medicare for the elderly and throw the poor out onto the streets...... then Romney started shooting his yap off.... He shot off a couple of times pre Ryan...... but now it seems as we get closer to zero hour......he just wont shut up.

47 %, not realizing just how many of our service men and women are on stamps or dont pay taxes because of their tax credits.... dissing the soldiers on memorial day......bragging about how wealthy he is....

The man should just shut the F up........lol

Now he has people scared of what they are going to lose under his administration..... and now those people who would have been perfectly fine with old governor Romney at the helm are scared and a lot are even at pissed at what they believe he is planning to do.

Of course...he wont tell anyone his plans.......and thats the scary part..... you cant make the cuts he is talking without hurting someone.....and that someone is usually someone with a steady job.... and of course the elderly.....and the kids....

Romney has blown it..... he knows it....america knows it..... and all he has now to save him....especially since his minions got caught signing up dead folks to vote for him...... is a bunch of folks praying their butts off for the next month.....

Gettin up at 2 in the morning again Glenn...... Got an hour and half ride to work and I want to be there by 4 am......