Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 90
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,700
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    1. Unemployment is worse today than when he took office. When you count all the people the BLS isn't counting as being unemployed, the number should be 12%. Reality is probably closer to 17% or 18%.

    2. This recession started in December/2007. We have never really come out of it. Economic indicators are down.

    3. He has printed at least 5 trillion dollars that we know of and maybe as much as 20 trillion to bail out world banks. All he has to do is instruct Bernake to type the credit in on his special computer.

    4. Gas prices are double what they were when loser boy took office.

    5. This president actually prefers Muslims over Americans and he prefers the Muslim religion over Christianity. He said America wasn't a Christian nation, and he doesn't like Israel's prime minister. We just had 4 Americans killed by Muslims in Libya in a deliberate attack, and this president leaves DC to go on a fund raiser the next day.

    Is this the failure of the country club republicans like Karl Rove? Bush II ran on "compassionate conservativism", but I consider his presidency a failure. He gave us 20 trillion in prescription drug liabilities and empowered the teacher's unions with "no child left behind". Then Bush II started the bailout mess right before he left office. So, really isn't this on the majority of the American people? They are the ones who want to elect this narcissist again. The rest of America is becoming more like the black community--that is, they want special treatment and care from the U.S. government, and so they will vote for the socialist. Will America have any more world status than Mexico or Canada 20 years from now?
    Romney hasnt ran a successfull campaign. Thats the real simple answer.

    When you are campaigning for office you are not shooting for hardcore dems to come over to your side....or hardcore pugs to come over.... The majority of dems and pugs out there are never going to vote for the other party...... NEVER....

    But.... there is a group of folks out there in the middle.....dullards...ignorant folks who dont keep up with politics.....dont keep up with whats happening to the world around them..... Folks who have not been brainwashed by the two party system....

    Its these folks that an election is aimed at..... and quite simply....Romney hasnt won any of these folks over. His disrespect of the troops....his 47% comment....that was heard by a lot of folks in low end jobs who bust their butts every single day to earn a living....but due to not making as much money as say..... a high and mighty hvac tech.....lol...... they get some tax breaks that just so happens to cut their taxes down to nothing. His elitist comments...... and then the times when he has opened that yap and just said something incredibly stupid.....

    Oh yes.... his plan........that he wont describe...... the fact that most people with a 5th grade education know that for Romney to give the cuts he is talking about that someone is going to have to pay for them...... and it aint gonna be romney and his ilk.....

    So.... He ran a bad game.......its as simple as that.

    We can still carry on with our 40 days of prayer thing...... there is always hope that he will come thru.

    But I dont see that happening unless someone shoves a dirty pair of Glenns socks in his mouth to keep him from any more embarrassing statements.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,550
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Oh, Is there someone running on the Republican side,you would not even know it!
    Funny perfect I thought you were a capitalist not a Marxist. I guess you fooled me big-time. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,018
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    1. Unemployment is worse today than when he took office. When you count all the people the BLS isn't counting as being unemployed, the number should be 12%. Reality is probably closer to 17% or 18%.

    2. This recession started in December/2007. We have never really come out of it. Economic indicators are down.

    3. He has printed at least 5 trillion dollars that we know of and maybe as much as 20 trillion to bail out world banks. All he has to do is instruct Bernake to type the credit in on his special computer.

    4. Gas prices are double what they were when loser boy took office.

    5. This president actually prefers Muslims over Americans and he prefers the Muslim religion over Christianity. He said America wasn't a Christian nation, and he doesn't like Israel's prime minister. We just had 4 Americans killed by Muslims in Libya in a deliberate attack, and this president leaves DC to go on a fund raiser the next day.

    Is this the failure of the country club republicans like Karl Rove? Bush II ran on "compassionate conservativism", but I consider his presidency a failure. He gave us 20 trillion in prescription drug liabilities and empowered the teacher's unions with "no child left behind". Then Bush II started the bailout mess right before he left office. So, really isn't this on the majority of the American people? They are the ones who want to elect this narcissist again. The rest of America is becoming more like the black community--that is, they want special treatment and care from the U.S. government, and so they will vote for the socialist. Will America have any more world status than Mexico or Canada 20 years from now?
    Simple answer: The polls are not accurate.

    I do not have a link, however search ARP for a recent thread on polls... some interesting information there.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Being a capitalist is a good thing, unfettered capitalism(greed) is how we got into this mess.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    806
    [QUOTE=corny;14314461]
    When you are campaigning for office you are not shooting for hardcore dems to come over to your side....or hardcore pugs to come over.... The majority of dems and pugs out there are never going to vote for the other party...... NEVER....

    But.... there is a group of folks out there in the middle.....dullards...ignorant folks who dont keep up with politics.....dont keep up with whats happening to the world around them..... Folks who have not been brainwashed by the two party system....


    [\QUOTE]

    The thinking that the right has to tailor the campaign to court the independants has given us Romney as the candidate and McCain before him. GB II was not a conservative by any means either. The left unabashedly campaigns for a socialist, redistributive third world communist utopia and the right campaigns on a platform of give-aways that are less than the left.

    Too bad we don't have a hard right conservative candidate to counter the hard left Komrade obamo. They might very well lose as we've come to be a country of whiners and freeloaders but at least they will have stood for something.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Being a capitalist is a good thing, unfettered capitalism(greed) is how we got into this mess.
    Spoken by a true Marxist. You have been indoctrinated well grasshopper. BTW, a socialist wanting to take my money in the form of taxation is practicing greed so back at you Kommissar.

    If we give you your wish and make the country 100% socialist, you won't ever have to worry about another recession hitting---you'll spend the rest of your life in one.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,725
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny perfect I thought you were a capitalist not a Marxist. I guess you fooled me big-time. Thank you, thank you very much
    Glen,this comment is a stretch for even for your vivid imagination. How does this guy giving the job away on a silver platter make me anything less than an A Number One American.Thank You Thank You very Much.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    So greed is good, hearthman? Who really did screw up the economy? Was it the banks to large to fail, or the greedy wall street fatcats? Our system of capitalism is not the most awesome and attitudes must change in regards to what is right and wrong

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/many-w...050334637.html
    KX500......the original big green meanie

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Gas double? hmmmmmmmmmm
    Always here

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Oh yeah, and it looks like you didn't keep the fire in the fireplace
    KX500......the original big green meanie

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,550
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Glen,this comment is a stretch for even for your vivid imagination. How does this guy giving the job away on a silver platter make me anything less than an A Number One American.Thank You Thank You very Much.
    Well then perfect why not knock the one running as an open Marxist in this campaign instead of knocking Romney even if he is not a Reagan conservative or our ideal candidate. At least he is not Obama. Give me a break here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    I could think of many people that aren't Obama, will any of them suffice?

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    So greed is good, hearthman? Who really did screw up the economy? Was it the banks to large to fail, or the greedy wall street fatcats? Our system of capitalism is not the most awesome and attitudes must change in regards to what is right and wrong

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/many-w...050334637.html
    Our system is not capitalism. Government is currently proping up big corporations. That is not capitalism. That is corporatism. It is not a good thing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event