How can loser boy still be ahead in the polls?
1. Unemployment is worse today than when he took office. When you count all the people the BLS isn't counting as being unemployed, the number should be 12%. Reality is probably closer to 17% or 18%.
2. This recession started in December/2007. We have never really come out of it. Economic indicators are down.
3. He has printed at least 5 trillion dollars that we know of and maybe as much as 20 trillion to bail out world banks. All he has to do is instruct Bernake to type the credit in on his special computer.
4. Gas prices are double what they were when loser boy took office.
5. This president actually prefers Muslims over Americans and he prefers the Muslim religion over Christianity. He said America wasn't a Christian nation, and he doesn't like Israel's prime minister. We just had 4 Americans killed by Muslims in Libya in a deliberate attack, and this president leaves DC to go on a fund raiser the next day.
Is this the failure of the country club republicans like Karl Rove? Bush II ran on "compassionate conservativism", but I consider his presidency a failure. He gave us 20 trillion in prescription drug liabilities and empowered the teacher's unions with "no child left behind". Then Bush II started the bailout mess right before he left office. So, really isn't this on the majority of the American people? They are the ones who want to elect this narcissist again. The rest of America is becoming more like the black community--that is, they want special treatment and care from the U.S. government, and so they will vote for the socialist. Will America have any more world status than Mexico or Canada 20 years from now?
The simple answer is that there are too many losers nowadays who will vote for the loser boy. Thank you very much
"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
No, thank you sir. Thank you for that simple and lucid explanation.
Originally Posted by glennac
Since Rmoney and Lyin are losing in the pols I guess only losers are voting "R"
By the way the "boy" thing is questionable unless we want to delve into the makeup of the Republican party which is verboten territory.
1) Mitt Romney has no popularity.
he scored very pooly with every group that makes up the republican party.
the media inflated his poll numbers to help him get the nomination, while Newt took southern electoral votes away from Santorum.
2) the Democrats are working together in a "common goal" plot.
no matter how much they don't agree with policy, and no matter how much their policy disagrees with law, they support the chosen candidate and policy 100%
3) the Democrats have been flooding tons of foreigners in the country who think they are going to get free health care paid for by Americans.
the Republican leadership has taken the topic of immigration off the table
combine the rich who will become mega-rich off of forced health insurance with a highly unpopular republican token candidate, socialist activists, a third-world populace with their hand out, and election rigging by the Democrats,
all adds up to Obama re-elected
It takes one to vote for one?
exreo: How can loser boy still be ahead in the polls?
I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.
We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.
Originally Posted by chaard
You mean if we vote "R", we are losing out on all the government freebies? Is that how we are losing?
Originally Posted by netsalt
Oh, Is there someone running on the Republican side,you would not even know it!
I remember gas prices being over four dollars a gallon under Bush, the 1.86 a gallon price used by most conservatives did not last long, and if you remember...the prices drop and raise before every presidential election. So I don't understand this argument.
As far as the economy goes, I think most people realize we just went through one of the worst recessions in our history, and that most of the people that lived through the depression are not here to tell us how it was. These same people are willing to give the man a second shot.
Not to mention Romney is a terrible candidate, and most of the people that would vote for him are the ones that only ever vote red.
And this is how I see it. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum have the exact same positions. I wanta a none of the above option.
Originally Posted by coolperfect
Originally Posted by AStudent
To be honest all Obama has done really is continue Bush's policies.
I don't think its willingness to give Obama a second shot so much as no one really caring if Romney is elected.
Can anyone actually say they want Romney as president? If not we have Obama for four more years because no one wins on not being someone.
The answer to your question is pretty easy. Mitt was not a good choice.
He is basically a corporate raider? Heck, I dont know how he made all his money. I know there is lot i dont like about him. I have never voted for a Democrat for President, and Im going to vote for him I guess, but Im going to hold my nose to do it. I dont think he is going to win.