Outdoor condensate pump tubing

In August I had a new heat pump installed with a new air handler located in the basement. The installers left about 4 feet of the clear tubing coiled up just laying on the ground along side the heat pump pad. This was done at my request because at the time I didn't know if I wanted to collect the water in a bucket for watering purposes or not. At this point I decided I do not. The AC portion will not be running in the winter but the tubing is still totally full of water. I live in Pennsylvania and it will go way below 32 degrees this winter and freeze the water in the tubing that is located outside. Is this OK? Should I evacuate the water before winter? If so how do I do that? Also I was told that I could just bury the tubing in the ground into a french drain. If that is done will I have to worry about future blockage? Any and all ideas on what to do to make this look aesthetically better and functional would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Uncle V.

condensation lines run outside in our freezing climate all the time with no issues unless installed improperly.

only leave enough tubing to get water away from the house.

if tubing is run on a slope it will self drain, gravity is your friend.

do you have a humidifier on the system or are you planning on one? If so, an interior drain is best.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ