Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Long overdue policy.
    And so how is this supposed to reduce costs?

Either the hospital keeps the patient longer and runs more tests.
    Or the hospital takes it's chances hoping the patient doesn't come back and when they do re admit and pay a fine. Either way the hospital is going to run up costs and it will be everybody that will pay for the added cost.

Can you not do the math?

Last hypothesis. Patient gets denied re admittance to the hospital, goes home and ends up getting worse or dies.
    Granny has now just been thrown over the cliff.

This is Govt getting in between you and your Dr.

Obama quote: The last thing I will say, though -- let me say this about health care and the health care debate, because I think it also bears on a whole lot of other issues. If you look at the package that we've presented -- and there's some stray cats and dogs that got in there that we were eliminating, we were in the process of eliminating. For example, we said from the start that it was going to be important for us to be consistent in saying to people if you can have your -- if you want to keep the health insurance you got, you can keep it, that you're not going to have anybody getting in between you and your doctor in your decision making. And I think that some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    GA is the fetus....if you hadnt already fiqured that out.... which it should be easy to fiqure out since the fetus puts up 99 percent of the emails that he gets from the david barton email spammers for the lord group.
    Yes, Corny we get it. If you haven't figured it out, we can read between the lines.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...11hr4646ih.pdf

read it for yourselves. Sounds noble to pay off the national debt and get rid of income taxes. This is a Pandora's Box of a bill. Trying to find out its status.

By the looks of it it was introduced to the appropriate committees/subcommittees in 2010. But seeing whereas it still hasn't become law leads me to believe that it probably died there & probably won't ever see the light of day.

Which is a good thing, because whatever tax the Government decides to levy never seems to disappear when its usefulness has been outlived or is no longer needed.
    WHY?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12