+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honeywell Stryker - Who else has had the pleasure?

Post Likes

Honeywell Stryker - Who else has had the pleasure?

So far we've got a few of the VAV with and VAV w/o actuators in and blinking, who else has had the pleasure of installing some of these albino spyders?

Post Likes
    Waiting for at least the second rev to show. LOL
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    But... then you wouldn't get the promotional shirt?

Post Likes
    I hear they only come in short so people won't use them to hang themselves.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Post Likes
    You got me.

Post Likes
    Have a demo, messed with it a bit. The tool looks just like lonspec. Dont know of the problems yet but it looks pretty strait foreward, like the xl10 its trying to replace. Not sure why they dropped the whole spyder webs theme from it....maybe HW is getting tired of bugs...I know I am.
    "It's always controls"

Post Likes
    Class tomorrow. I am assuming they will review it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mydogsnameisbob View Post
    So far we've got a few of the VAV with and VAV w/o actuators in and blinking, who else has had the pleasure of installing some of these albino spyders?
    I have VAV Stryker controller installed on my office’s VVT. So far the controller has been working ok.
    HW did a good job on the AX wizard, literature (Configuration, SRB (Know issues)), hardware, ZIO sensors options and config. menus, Etc. There two important know issues that only apply to AX 3.6.31 that were addressed on the latest AX 3.6 maintenance release.

From my point of view HW did a good job on this product release.

I did evaluation summary of the Striker VAV for my bosses and I found that the Stryker uses a little bit more component resources than the XL10 VAV controller (based on Stryker module version 1.0.1). I would like to clarify that I am not AX authority, thus please question the outcome of this resource usage test. Here is part of that summary.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    Remember that the striker is not a spyder. so your not going to be able to coustiomize as much. it is just an xl10 replacement with some configuration. the advatage is that it can use a zio where the xl10 can not. My opinion is stick with a spyder and use vennom if your not comferable with programing yourself. For the money, the spyder just makes more sence.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in