Air conditioner blows hard in every room except one?

I recently had my 10 year old broken HVAC replaced and I have noticed an issue in one of the rooms. With my hand, I can feel the air coming out of this vent much less than all of the other vents. The vent is right next to the blower, but I know that doesn't always mean it will blow the hardest. The problem is that the room never gets cool enough. It's a fairly small room, and a room across the way the same size is adequately cooled. Another thing I have noticed is fluctuations in the air pressure, where I can hold my hand over the vent and feel it blow harder and softer constantly.

I had someone come back from the place who installed the system and he claims that the reason for these issues is that the ducting makes about 2 turns to get to this room. He said that there are no holes or anything else duct wise that would be causing this issue.

I'm asking here because I still don't want to believe that the ducting has to be replaced to fix this issue. If anyone has any insight into this, or even any questions, please feel free to interject!

Thanks.

Did you have the same low air flow problem with the old unit.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

It's been 10 years so I'm not entirely sure, but I believe the room was never adequately cooled.

The pulsating air flow does not sound good...signs of high static pressure. Where are your ducts located?
    • Electricity makes refrigeration happen.
    • Refrigeration makes the HVAC psychrometric process happen.
    • HVAC pyschrometrics is what makes indoor human comfort happen...IF the ducts AND the building envelope cooperate.

A building is NOT beautiful unless it is also comfortable.

It's probably cut into a high turbulence spot on the supply like at the inside throat of an elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    It's probably cut into a high turbulence spot on the supply like at the inside throat of an elbow.
    That occurred to me after I had posted, but thanks for mentioning it.
    • Electricity makes refrigeration happen.
    • Refrigeration makes the HVAC psychrometric process happen.
    • HVAC pyschrometrics is what makes indoor human comfort happen...IF the ducts AND the building envelope cooperate.

A building is NOT beautiful unless it is also comfortable.

The ducts are located in the attic. As far as I'm aware, no other rooms pulsate like this but, then again, they blow too hard to even tell the difference. I have tried closing 2 other vents without any noticeable change as well.