Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Compatability of sensors

I have a TH9421C1004 VisionPro IAQ thermostat and just bought a TrueSteam humidifier with the lesser control (since I already have the VisionPRO). The TrueSteam came with a C7089EZIAQ outdoor sensor. I need to know if this sensor is compatable with the VisionPRO.

Yes, the C7089 can be used with the IAQ stat.

Thanks. What is confusing is that the C7089EZIAQ looks like the remote indoor sensor (except that it has a screw in the center) rather than the more common C7089U1006 which seems to be an inactive sensor where as the C7089EZIAQ has a circuit board with components and thus appears to be an active sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by zinger View Post
    Thanks. What is confusing is that the C7089EZIAQ looks like the remote indoor sensor (except that it has a screw in the center) rather than the more common C7089U1006 which seems to be an inactive sensor where as the C7089EZIAQ has a circuit board with components and thus appears to be an active sensor.
    Ok, I never bothered with the last sets of letters, I just looked at the # C7089, and figured it's the standard sensor.

I tried to look up the EZIAQ, and came up empty on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12