Am a new member in Peoria Illinois

I am a new member from Peoria, Illinois and own my own residential hvac business. I have worked in the hvac industry (residential) for the last 18 years. I have always been interested in furnaces and air conditioning since I was a little boy. Back in my younger days most of america was cooled by window units and they were the catalyst to getting my intrest peaked in this business. I look forward to being a member of this group, and look forward to advising, and learning from everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by regalman1968 View Post
    I am a new member from Peoria, Illinois and own my own residential hvac business. I have worked in the hvac industry (residential) for the last 18 years. I have always been interested in furnaces and air conditioning since I was a little boy. Back in my younger days most of america was cooled by window units and they were the catalyst to getting my intrest peaked in this business. I look forward to being a member of this group, and look forward to advising, and learning from everyone here.
    It's about time you found us.
    WELCOME ABOARD !

Better late than never
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

Welcome.....
    There is a wealth of information and a great group of fellas here.......

Old Spalding man here..if you can go back that far..lol

Moved down here in 70...still have cousins and fond memories of Peoria.....

"Value our Differences"

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am old enough to remember Spalding here, had a few friends that went there myself.