+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hobart m# 802

Post Likes
    hi evryone, i worked for hobart for a short time rebuilt mixers: m200, m300, but never worked on the m802 mixer, i know my way around the elctrical plus the unit has a schamatic, under the top cover, but can anyone help me with the gear set up? i mean keys, bearings, brakes, what kind of grease, my fax is 713-529-4459 att jesse, the unit will not lift bowl, but i still need the lay out of the gears,i might have to rebuilt it , soon. thank you whom ever helps me out,

Post Likes
    I worked for Hobart too for a little while , about 2 years. I still have some of my books, I could look and see what I have. I ran refrigeration service mostly, and some grey line.

Post Likes
    thanks hvacmike33, i too worked for hobart,i still have the books for 200m-300m, so if u ever need them let me know, i hope u could find the m 802 im in a bain, thanks,

Post Likes

Smile

Hey I do have a parts book that shows exploded view of M 802 and V 1401 mixers but its 43 pages long! If you tell me exactly what you need I can fax them to you. I also wanted to tell you about Hobart's website. If you log on and setup a user name and password , you can get all kinds of service and parts manuels. Its http://www.hobartlink.com . I downloaded a complete service and parts manuel for a ft 900 dish machine and a pulper

Post Likes
    alright mike, my fax # is 713-529-4459 , thank u mike, listen if thers any question that i could help u withlet me know., mike i have the sycamatic, all i need is the gears set up , lift set up, yuk, when i rebuilt the m200 and m300 , i needed those gears set up or i would have got lost and i did plenty of them , but could not remenber the set up by memery, also to get to the gears on the 802 do take the belts and all the top asmbly, off, i looks like i might have to, but anyway mike on this web sight i will look into it i know hobart is very tight on all their products and parts, its hard to bilieve the web site will let anyone have access to it , what about the compatition. well i will check it out thanks againg bro,

Post Likes

Hmm my fax # is 713-529-4459

I tried to fax you that info, but it wouldn't go through??
    I will try again later!

Post Likes
    SORRY MIKE no paper, just loaded it thanks,

Post Likes
    You should have recieved the fax by now.

Post Likes
    mike, thanks, i got the fax , hey mike i didn't see the lower part of the unit , u know where the hook goos on , i forgot whts it call, by the way mike my is jesse, do u have e mail, mine is jesse.vega@hotmail.com

Post Likes
    Jesse, are you talking about the planetary system? my e-mail at work is mmoore@avon.k12.in.us or home is hvacmike33@aol.com
    Let me know if you need the planetary parts breakdown.

Post Likes
    there u go, thats it , the planatary ,i need to replace the planatary, please fax me the parts break down, and mike have u evr ribuilt one before. does the whole top assmbly come off? and where do i add the oil if and when i do need it, i see hex bolt on top,looks like the same screw that my oil pan has, but anyway i do have to replace the planatery, i have done this before in the past ,thanks mike, hey mike i told my boss hoe helpfull you been, he wants to send u a gift! that we produce i send u and e mail.

Post Likes
    hey mike thanks for the website. we have alot of hobart stuff here and very few books on them. it will help me a great deal....................newbeetech i tore down a mixer last year if your not familer with them they can be a b*&%h if you know what i mean. good luck man

Post Likes
    hey thanks hillbilly, but how did u get into hobart linke thay asking me foe an I,D, and password, i dont have one, ?

Post Likes
    Jesse, you don't need a ID or password, click on the link and just enter the site. you will see all the different listings for all the equipment. let me know if it don't work

Post Likes
    hey, mike just got the fax, thanks aging , budddy, i need to replace the planatary if i could remember how lol, ill send u an e mail soon,

Post Likes

hey mike thanks for the website. we have alot of hobart stuff here and very few books

Your welcome hillbilly! I think I read in another post you work for a school system as well, As for all the Hobart stuff, we have removed almost all the big mixers and hcm"s. Everything comes in a bag now and they just warm it up! I dont know how they eat that stuff! I also have all my dishmachine books, so if you get in a bind let me know I will help you if I can!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in