Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would anybody have any wiring info on a Statitrol Air duct smoke detector made by a division of Emerson Electric-Model #501K2? I have an existing one to tie a RTU into and of course-no diagram-with twenty plus terminal strip. Any info greatly appreciated. Emerson was of no help except to say they sold this division to Amway of Michigan. You can imagine what a search of that name came up with. THANKS

Statitrol Duct Detectors 500L7, 501K7, 501K2

I have the technical data sheets and wiring diagrams you may need for Statitrol Ionization Duct Detectors Model No. 500L7, 501K7 & 501K2.
    Email me at < Please put your email address in your profile, thank you >
    Last edited by beenthere; 07-07-2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: email address in post

Hello, anybody out there has information on the Statitrol Duct Detector Model# 501k2....I need the wiring diagram, thanks...
    this is my email < Please put your email address in your profile, thank you >
    Last edited by beenthere; 07-07-2010 at 07:20 AM. Reason: email address in post

Quote Originally Posted by Art Mendez View Post
    I have the technical data sheets and wiring diagrams you may need for Statitrol Ionization Duct Detectors Model No. 500L7, 501K7 & 501K2.
    Would you be so kind as to send me a copy of the wiring diagram for model 501K2 please.
    Most appreciated!
    Richard
    Last edited by beenthere; 07-07-2010 at 07:21 AM. Reason: email

Welcome to all the new members!

Per site rules emails are not allowed in posts. Please put your emails in your profiles. Thanks for your cooperation.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Need Wiring/Schematics for a Statitrol 501K2 Duct Smoke Detector. Please send to
    Last edited by Dad; 05-19-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Mendez View Post
    Could you please email me the wiring diagram for a Statitrol 501K2 Duct Smoke Detector, please. Thank You. Slow Learner I see.
    Last edited by Stamas; 05-19-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Removed email

Welcome to the site, but you need to go back and re-read the rules. You double posted, possibly accidental, it happens, and you even posted the edited version with the warning about the email address in the post.

Your cooperation in the matter is appreciated and again we welcome you to the site! I believe and you'll find the site full of useful information.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

No worries, I will see if I have one when I get to the office tomorrow. Welcome to the site.

Updated profile with email address.

Quote Originally Posted by jscoggins View Post
    Could you please email me the wiring diagram for a Statitrol 501K2 Duct Smoke Detector, please. Thank You. Slow Learner I see.
    Updated profile with email address. Thought it populated it when I registered on site.

No problem, just prodding you a bit. It doesn't populate automatically so those that don't want to give out their email address aren't surprised/upset that their email address now can be found easily.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast