Come on guys, its not rocket science

Name:  IMG_1576.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  75.1 KB

There were three on the roof like this, and they were wondering why they had water coming threw the ceiling. If they would keep their city maint. guys off the roof they might not have water pouring inside.
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))

The more I see this I start to wonder, is it rocket science?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that's how the 'contractors' piped it. I've been on both sides of the street, and I've seen nitwits on both sides.

wowwzers..

Unfortunately I think this might be a trend for the future. More twits that is.

Talking

Was the one in the distance leaking too ? If not then its pretty bad that he couldn't have used the one set back from this unit as a cheat sheet.

the one in the background was one of the few that had the trap in correctly, and im guessing here, but if your not smart enough to put the trap in the right way odds are you mayy not be smart enough to look at the way the ones that are draining properly are piped.
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))

I have seen pictures of this too regular on the Wall of Shame lately. Seems plumbing in a trap may require a degree in Rocket Science after all. Also, is it code to drain the condendate into the roof drain? Second, that is a lot of pipe hanging out not to be supported.

CT

speechless

[QUOTE=nsula_country;14305271]I have seen pictures of this too regular on the Wall of Shame lately. Seems plumbing in a trap may require a degree in Rocket Science after all. Also, is it code to drain the condendate into the roof drain? Second, that is a lot of pipe hanging out not to be supported.

lol the only thing holding it all up is a plastic drain pan. people continue to amaze me