i am having a hard time finding info on the web for this project,my textbook has 1300 pages and i cant find all the info.line diagram must be shown in cooling mode w/ifr,contactor,cb,ch,comp,dft,ifm,lps,hps,ofm,ofmc, rvs,th,tran,tb,cst,crc. if anyone can lead me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it,any websiteswould help thank you.

look for symbols for:
    coil
    switch
    pressure sw
    thermal activated sw
    solenoid
    xformer
    capacitor
    fuse
    motor -- 3ph,1ph
    overload

know the difference between N.O. & N.C.

remember, all diagrams shown in the quiescent state.
    source | hot on left, common on right
    harvest rainwater,make SHADE,R75/50/30= roof/wall/floor, use HVAC mastic,caulk all wall seams!

If you have the book you have the info. Look in the index for electrical symbols,ladder diagrams,etc. If you lose your internet connection you can still find the info in your book.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Originally posted by learning tech,help please
    i am having a hard time finding info on the web for this project,my textbook has 1300 pages and i cant find all the info.line diagram must be shown in cooling mode w/ifr,contactor,cb,ch,comp,dft,ifm,lps,hps,ofm,ofmc, rvs,th,tran,tb,cst,crc. if anyone can lead me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it,any websiteswould help thank you.
    the joys of studying and learning!!!!

Learning tech, Here are a couple of pictures of wiring diagrams from a 1992 York E1FB heat pump. The 1st picture shows the airhandler with electric backup heat. The 2nd picture is the outdoor unit schematic - it shows the thermostat, outdoor components, and relays at the airhandler. They might be a little hard to read, but I hope it helps.

What book are you in?

A ladder diagram gives you more than just wire connections. Usually, it works like a ladder when it comes to sequence of operation also. You start at the bottom, and must successfully negotiate a rung before you climb another one. In the diagrams previously posted, the 1st is a ladder diagram, the 2nd is a schematic.

Using his ladder diagram, you can see that the thermostat is the starting point for a call for cooling. You step up one rung at a time. (No this was not a very good example).

hard to read lol yeah right at least we aint standing on our heads with a flash light and a magnifying glass checking the only wireing diagram not already peeled off the unit which happens to be the size of a playing card and the only one left because it was written in french while a homeowner is looking over our crotch asking questions that dont even pretain to the unit at hand. now that my friends is hard to read

Originally posted by swagging tool
    hard to read lol yeah right at least we aint standing on our heads with a flash light and a magnifying glass checking the only wireing diagram not already peeled off the unit which happens to be the size of a playing card and the only one left because it was written in french while a homeowner is looking over our crotch asking questions that dont even pretain to the unit at hand. now that my friends is hard to read
    I asked the Ruud factory trainer if there was a shortage of paper in Arkansas.

He looked at me a little funny until I showed him the "playing card sized" diagram.

If you never complain, they'll just keep doing it.