Thread: on my own!!

hey guys, no questions, just some comments, iv been in the busuness, for about mmmm, 3 yrs, started out of collage , i really wanted yo get into refrigeration, , i was will to start as a commercial kitchen man, hot side , we called it, became good at and got paid more then the guys that had been thier for 10 yrs, so the boss kept me ther on a promminse that i will get broke in the coldside, in due time i waited for more then 3 years, nothing happend really never like the hotside, but it was a living hobart came calling with a better offer, 3 dollers more an hour, ii took it, but my hart was still in the cold side, latter, maytag came calling more money, i was getting tired of the greasy@$%#%^ evryday, fryers, grills, kettles, steamers, proffers,...., later, sears, came calling with yet a better, offer, and closer to my goul, a/c and applaiances. so i took it, 3 years of that, than i saw this add in the newspaper, like to travel the world get paid well, stay in nice hotels....., so i took it, i really travel the world 9 times in 2 yrars, fixing, a/c for ground sopport warranty jobs, did it for 2 years, now i found this job in refigeration, and i love it , the mgr asked what i knew what to do i said u name it , thay tested me , and gave me 90 days, and i passed my probation period, whats the moral to the story, never give up , by the way i also earned myB,A in business, p.s. always listen and learn and ask questions,

Wonderful!! Now you can focus on improving your grammar.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

newbetech, You're not alone by any means. There are alot of good people here to answer your questions if ya get jammed up. All you got to do is buzz!
    FEN

Awesome

Thumbs up Classes

Hey Man,
    To really improve your skills it may be to your best interest to seek out some organizations such as RSES and Nate or ASHRAE for further education.
    Young guys with education is what it is all about.

Good Luck
    Rick