WILL OBAMA BIN LADENS FREE/VOTE BUYING PHONES RING ON ELECTION DAY

My guess is that on election day, and maybe the day before, the vote buying free phones that obama bin laden and the damocrats bought his slaves, with OUR TAX MONEY, not his $12 million, will ring off the hook and be full of text messages.

Instant get out the VOTE FOR ME and the SLAVE PARTY rally.

In actuality it was under Bush that the legislation was passed for the free phones. But, it is Obama that acutally has a Obamaphone.net website. So will the program end? No way.....not until there is a full and utter collapse of our system.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Did bush ever use it to get votes? Do you think that obama bin laden will flood the phones on election day?

Bush did/ could not use it to get votes, he had his two terms and was on his way out. I was just pointing out factual information about the origination, just as I pointed out how Hussein is using it to capitalize on it. There are thousands of fools that think Hussein is the reason they have their "free" phones. They are wrong on both accounts.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Appreciate the info. My concern is how the phones will be used on election day. Hasn't obama bin laden really pushed the phones. I'll check out the site.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Appreciate the info. My concern is how the phones will be used on election day. Hasn't obama bin laden really pushed the phones. I'll check out the site.
    On election day the phones will probably be used like they are the other 364 days of the year.

I did a news search and cant find any mention of bams promoting the phones and as far as obamaphone.net........ I think that is just someone with too much time on their hands website.

It was started last year and seemingly abandoned... its a wordpress template site using stock word press images.

The web designer was also too lazy and ignorant to make the site look convincing to all but the dullest knives in the drawer.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

oh ya she forgot one requirement to get the phone.... you have to register to vote .....

Now here is a GREAT place for a DOS attack...

Which carrier is handling the phone's signals? AT&T, Verizon, T-MO, Sprint (almost all the towers in the nation belong to one of the 4).

Here is a thought: On election day... keep your phone BUSY all day... thus flooding the towers so all these 'get out the vote' calls on the Obamaphones will not go through.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14