+ Reply to Thread

Thread: are you kidding me

Post Likes

are you kidding me

start up on plant today at hockey rink. R-22 2 compressors 2 circuits.. first circuit short of gas... find leak on pressure relief 2 way valve at reciever . remove it clean it re install all is good. 2nd system really short cant find leak . oh well dump 60 lbs r-22 into it and we are away to the races... decide to investigate more take relief line off pressure reliefs and oh oh pressure relief seeping, perfect switch it to the other one and home i go. lean over to move valve and the sob lets go right in my face. well after a 2 hour hospital stint back at it. switch it over to other relief and all will be good. nope not enough 22 in truck.. no problem supplier only 70 miles away.... 3 drums 22 please....... uuuggghh we only have one.. really are you kidding..oh well fly back to job and the one drum was enough. thank the dear lord i get to go home. nope number one now has quit.. no worries it will be simple.... not that simple the coupler has flown apart between the compressor and motor... well guess what i have one 2 hours later everything running like a champ. pack up tools load truck.... wait a minute rink guy yelling whats this yellow stuff... oh my no worries just a brine leak.. half hour later we are going again.... o.k. phone wife on the way only 6 hours late.... hang on..... front right tire flat as a pancake.. no worries i will throw spare on... oh man spare flat... thats o.k phone the tow truck... nope cant find phone in dark where did i drop it.. no bother go to gas station get a nice fellow willing to help... drives me back to site and phones my number.... oh boy its in my back pocket. well I thank him and I am outa there... phone the wife again will be home soon.... hang on fuel pump I think barfs.... no worries phone one of my guys to come get me... oh boy he smacks a deer with another one of my service trucks... thats o.k I am home now.... whiskey time.... nope kids had a party and the crown royal is empty.... 35 years in trade and by far my worst day..
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Post Likes
    ouch

Post Likes
    An ole timer once said "for this, its a job" you earned that RC go get another bottle and have a good weekend.

Post Likes
    Better you than me. LOL I'll have a whiskey for you also.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Why is it that those who complain the most contribute the least?
    MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS. POVERTY CAN'T BUY ANYTHING

Post Likes
    Sometimes bad luck is averaged out over a few weeks day by day and sometimes its a avalanche of suffering as it all hits on the same day.

A wiser man once said " Sometimes you eat the "bar" ( bear ), and some times the " bar" eats you"

Post Likes
    I thought I had it bad when I got the wrong order at mCdonnolds and got nail in tire.

Post Likes
    Should have bought a lottery ticket.

Post Likes
    yep I was very lucky. ... blew the hat right off my head.. only burn i got was on my arm, cant figure that one out. oh well hope it does not happpen for another 30 years.
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Post Likes
    Rough. Like my son says, optimistically, when things don't go his way "maybe next time". I hope you get a week of nice and easy jobs.

Post Likes
    Wow, all that and then your Return key quit working on the keyboard!

Post Likes
    I don't think I'd have told this bunch about the losing your phone part.......

Post Likes
    Your SHIFT key isnt working aswell! Man,You are having a bad day

Post Likes
    You should had a V8 OMG !!!!!
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    well all good now.... back to normal... no more liquid refrigerant blowing my hat off ... and i have not lost my phone since.... thank god to old for that crapola

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in