Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rush

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    “No president, no president — not me or any of my predecessors, no one, could have repaired all the damage he found in just four years. But he has laid the foundation for a new, modern, successful economy, of shared prosperity, and if you renew the President’s contract you will feel it. You will feel it.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz27nGvB77T

Sounds like a pretty close paraphrase to me. Got any overt lies there buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Wait a minute

Obama lied about the the Lybian embassy attack, about the stimulus, about so many other countless things from Guantanamo to the Fast and Furious scandal that cost peoples lives and your NOT going to vote for Romney because a radio personality alledgedly lied ??

Rush isnt running for office ! What does he have to do with the next Pres election ?

Our GDP is 1.3%. Jobs are dissappearing by the hundreds of thousands every month and your going to vote for Obama, the man that gave hundreds of millions to scam green energy companies, that gave 29 million to Fisker so they could open a plant in FINLAND !!???

People are so freakin backwards in this country !!!

So ignore the king of liars and focus on a radio personallity. Makes a lot of sense.
    I was going to say "ditto" but don't want to be accused of being a "ditto head". So, I would have to agree with both of these statements.

Funny there Student, for claiming to be a swing voter how quick you took offense to Rush's comment. Sure sounds like a typical Obama supporter that can not bear to face reality.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Wait a minute

Obama lied about the the Lybian embassy attack, about the stimulus, about so many other countless things from Guantanamo to the Fast and Furious scandal that cost peoples lives and your NOT going to vote for Romney because a radio personality alledgedly lied ??

Rush isnt running for office ! What does he have to do with the next Pres election ?

Our GDP is 1.3%. Jobs are dissappearing by the hundreds of thousands every month and your going to vote for Obama, the man that gave hundreds of millions to scam green energy companies, that gave 29 million to Fisker so they could open a plant in FINLAND !!???

People are so freakin backwards in this country !!!

So ignore the king of liars and focus on a radio personallity. Makes a lot of sense.
    I'm focused on more than just radio, politics from early morning to lat night, but if I told you what I thought about Romney you would crucify me....but don't get too mad yet, I think dems are full of BS too.

My main problem is every time I turn on the news, republican channels are completely chaotic, with three or four people talking over each other, the democratic stations are much more respectful of who is talking, and are much easier to follow, but I still flip back and forth.

Don't get me wrong, if the right republican ran for office sure I would vote for him over a dem, but this guy hasn't even told us his policy yet, and flip flops on more issues than my wife picking a pair of shoes. I actually like Romney's charisma although most don't, he is more my style...but he is not a leader.

I hear many talking about how Obama thinks he is the messiah, king of America, yet Romney won't even allow his vice president nominee five minutes of glory before he forces the people to chant Romney.

Sorry, but this idea of we can have anyone in the country in office except Obama is not flying with me.

lol yes, both parties are pieces of crap. time to use your brain kid.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I'm focused on more than just radio,
    politics from early morning to lat night, but if I told you what I thought about Romney you would crucify me....but don't get too mad yet, I think dems are full of BS too.

My main problem is every time I turn on the news, republican channels are completely chaotic, with three or four people talking over each other, the democratic stations are much more respectful of who is talking, and are much easier to follow, but I still flip back and forth.

Don't get me wrong, if the right republican ran for office sure I would vote for him over a dem, but this guy hasn't even told us his policy yet, and flip flops on more issues than my wife picking a pair of shoes. I actually like Romney's charisma although most don't, he is more my style...but he is not a leader.

I hear many talking about how Obama thinks he is the messiah, king of America, yet Romney won't even allow his vice president nominee five minutes of glory before he forces the people to chant Romney.

Sorry, but this idea of we can have anyone in the country in office except Obama is not flying with me.
    You know Romney isn't my first choice as a candidate. Not Conservative enough but thats irrelevant.

Tune out all of the nonsense and hype from both sides and focus on Obamas record and his " accomplishments ".

Its clear hes failed and has the integrity of a heroin addict coming off a 3 day bender and his policies are causing people pain.

What else do you need to know ?

You know Romney isn't my first choice as a candidate. Not Conservative enough but thats irrelevant.

Tune out all of the nonsense and hype from both sides and focus on Obamas record and his " accomplishments ".

Its clear hes failed and has the integrity of a heroin addict coming off a 3 day bender and his policies are causing people pain.

What else do you need to know ?
    Romney's policies, that's what I need to know. Sure Obama has done some bad stuff, but electing Romney would be like walking into a pitch black room.

I'm focused on more than just radio, politics from early morning to lat night, but if I told you what I thought about Romney you would crucify me....but don't get too mad yet, I think dems are full of BS too.

Dude, I think you need to change your brands of "tobacco". Are you referring to the recent sound bite where Romney comes in after Ryan spoke and said "Romney/ Ryan"? If so, listen closely to the recording. Ryan spoke, Romney entered and the crowd chanted "Romney". He corrected them to include his running mate, not as initially reported by the liberal press. Witnesses at the rally confirmed this.

I guess when you refer to talk show hosts interrupting you mean people like those curmudgeons on The View walking all over Ann Coulter this week or any day with Chris Matthews. Sure, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity do it, too but not as badly. Still, if ANYONE did that to me, I'd slap them in the face because it is the same as spitting in my face to me. It is a sign of the demise of politeness, courtesy, manners and socially considerate behavior. Yes, there are times even a polite person may have to slap an ignorant person who is being very rude.

I'm very curious to see where you think Obama has lead the country or the world in a positive vein on any single issue. He is not a front line leader but more of a Ramada Ranger, catching the updates a few days later on TV. Certainly not from his critical intelligence briefings.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post

Dude, I think you need to change your brands of "tobacco". Are you referring to the recent sound bite where Romney comes in after Ryan spoke and said "Romney/ Ryan"? If so, listen closely to the recording. Ryan spoke, Romney entered and the crowd chanted "Romney". He corrected them to include his running mate, not as initially reported by the liberal press. Witnesses at the rally confirmed this.

I guess when you refer to talk show hosts interrupting you mean people like those curmudgeons on The View walking all over Ann Coulter this week or any day with Chris Matthews. Sure, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity do it, too but not as badly. Still, if ANYONE did that to me, I'd slap them in the face because it is the same as spitting in my face to me. It is a sign of the demise of politeness, courtesy, manners and socially considerate behavior. Yes, there are times even a polite person may have to slap an ignorant person who is being very rude.

I'm very curious to see where you think Obama has lead the country or the world in a positive vein on any single issue. He is not a front line leader but more of a Ramada Ranger, catching the updates a few days later on TV. Certainly not from his critical intelligence briefings.
    I've listened to the audio several times from different sources.
    .at low volume you hear Romney because there are some in there, but at full volume you can clearly hear the people chanting Ryan's name over and over until Romney interrupted.

All that aside, Romney has flip flopped on way too many issues including gun laws.

I've listened to the audio several times

from different sources.
    .at low volume you hear Romney because there are some in there, but at full volume you can clearly hear the people chanting Ryan's name over and over until Romney interrupted.

All that aside, Romney has flip flopped on way too many issues including gun laws
    I'm not going to twist your arm so support who you see fit. Your statemnt alludinvg to "some of Obama's bad things" tellls me you're more focused on peripheal issues and sound bites.

Obamas failure is glaring, his policies unsuccessful and destructive and most notable his innabillity to own up to his own defficiencies.

The guy had two books written about him before he accomplished anything. Yep, straight out of Chicago and out of the Church of a racist anti-semite pastor but hell you'll consider him.

You're looking at a man who has deep seated emotional issues ans personallity disorders. I guarantee it.

Imagine the level of Ego a man would have to have to think he was qualified for President with ZERO experience in anything but radical tactics.

You think he gave one thought to the people he was going to hurt ? The people hes hurting now ?

So vote fot him . Personally I think at a minimum the guys a sociopath and a pathological liar.

I'm not going to twist your arm so support who you see fit. Your statemnt alludinvg to "some of Obama's bad things" tellls me you're more focused on peripheal issues and sound bites.

Obamas failure is glaring, his policies unsuccessful and destructive and most notable his innabillity to own up to his own defficiencies.

The guy had two books written about him before he accomplished anything. Yep, straight out of Chicago and out of the Church of a racist anti-semite pastor but hell you'll consider him.

You're looking at a man who has deep seated emotional issues ans personallity disorders. I guarantee it.

Imagine the level of Ego a man would have to have to think he was qualified for President with ZERO experience in anything but radical tactics.

You think he gave one thought to the people he was going to hurt ? The people hes hurting now ?

So vote fot him . Personally I think at a minimum the guys a sociopath and a pathological liar.
    You have the right to believe what you want, and I respect that.

As far as the economy goes, sure we are in the crapper, there are record number on government assistance, which is to be expected after a bad recession, sure government spending is insanely high, but if you look through history spending spiked after the great depression as well.

My point is that it could be a lot worse, say for instance that McCain took office, we would still have a massive assault going on in the middle east, along with the recession kicking our rears, and people would be absolutely pissed that we were spending so much overseas while Americans did without.

It could always be much, much worse.

The Great Depression dragged on as long as it did thanks primarily to FDR's policies, esp. massive federal spending. The spending did not spike. A spike has an up and a down. It started up and hasn't looked back since. BTW, the total money borrowed to win WWI was about $450 billion dollars. Obama spent that in one morning.

You have the right to believe what you want, and I respect that.
    Other than my "diagnoses" can you show how anything I've accused Obama of is wrong ?

The depression that we had in the 20's was worse than the so called great depression but only lasted a fraction of the time. Reason? The Government stayed out of the way and did not inject money into the economy and spend spend spend.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast