Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rush

Rush

The man is a liar.

oh geez here we go again, you didn't already know that????

You talkin bout ole Lush Rimjob
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

Yeah, been listening to him every day, trying to understand both sides of the political spectrum as my wife and I are swing voters. He hasn't helped republicans, at least not in my eyes.

Rush is good at rallying or I guess entertaining the established believers. He is so far one sided he is impossible to listen to if you are not already heavy to the right.

Well he said Clinton told Americans that no president could have done a better job than Obama, that was a boldface lie.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Well he said Clinton told Americans that no president could have done a better job than Obama, that was a boldface lie.
    Its possible he said it. Maybe he was quoted out of context? Political rhetoric comes in all shapes and sizes and Bill certainly isn't above saying anything that he thinks will help his party.
    Oh though it is hard imagining him saying it. That would imply that he thinks Obama was better qualified than he is or his wife would of been. But like most politcal people ie clinton, Rush, etc. its always best to take what they say with a grain of salt. And if you must listen to someone like Rush, I recommend small doses.

He was talking about the DNC..what Clinton said was that no president could have completely ended the recession in four years.

“No president, no president — not me or any of my predecessors, no one, could have repaired all the damage he found in just four years. But he has laid the foundation for a new, modern, successful economy, of shared prosperity, and if you renew the President’s contract you will feel it. You will feel it.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz27nGvB77T

Sounds like a pretty close paraphrase to me. Got any overt lies there buddy?

Astudent, you think Rush is like a lot of libertarians and smokes the green leaf? He did take serious pain killers for back pain at one time in his life. Do you think smoking the green leaf makes you smarter or dumber?

Well he said Clinton told Americans that no president could have done a better
    job than Obama, that was a boldface lie.
    Wait a minute

Obama lied about the the Lybian embassy attack, about the stimulus, about so many other countless things from Guantanamo to the Fast and Furious scandal that cost peoples lives and your NOT going to vote for Romney because a radio personality alledgedly lied ??

Rush isnt running for office ! What does he have to do with the next Pres election ?

Our GDP is 1.3%. Jobs are dissappearing by the hundreds of thousands every month and your going to vote for Obama, the man that gave hundreds of millions to scam green energy companies, that gave 29 million to Fisker so they could open a plant in FINLAND !!???

People are so freakin backwards in this country !!!

So ignore the king of liars and focus on a radio personallity. Makes a lot of sense.

He was talking about the DNC..what Clinton
    said was that no president could have completely ended the recession in four years.
    Obama made it much worse. Much worse.

So cast your vote for Obama while people are struggling to make ends meet and the tax payers are paying for cell phones for the vunerables.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Wait a minute

Obama lied about the the Lybian embassy attack, about the stimulus, about so many other countless things from Guantanamo to the Fast and Furious scandal that cost peoples lives and your NOT going to vote for Romney because a radio personality alledgedly lied ??

Rush isnt running for office ! What does he have to do with the next Pres election ?

Our GDP is 1.3%. Jobs are dissappearing by the hundreds of thousands every month and your going to vote for Obama, the man that gave hundreds of millions to scam green energy companies, that gave 29 million to Fisker so they could open a plant in FINLAND !!???

People are so freakin backwards in this country !!!

So ignore the king of liars and focus on a radio personallity. Makes a lot of sense.
    its a sad state alright. how did american society get to this point of blissful ignorance?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast