Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 28

Thread: capacitors

  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,379
    Quote Originally Posted by shaka View Post
    Do .you have one for Copeland?
    Check your email. Just sent you the latest 2010-2011 version. It is too large to upload to this forum.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    847
    Got it thank you

    Question. Is there another one to convert the copeland part numbers
    To actual capacitors value and potential relay

    Sorry. And thank you again

  3. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Savannah, Ga/H.H. Island, S.C.
    Posts
    1,402
    The copeland handbook should tell you everything you need. Check section E, electrical component data and nomenclature, for P/N to UF value cross reference.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    Check your email. Just sent you the latest 2010-2011 version. It is too large to upload to this forum.
    Can you please send one to me

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    847
    Found it
    Thank you

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,379
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Can you please send one to me
    I don't see an email in your profile. Send me a email (address is in my profile), and I will get it off to you.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hebderson Ky
    Posts
    55
    I would like to have a copy emailed to me as we'll please.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwolfe View Post
    I would like to have a copy emailed to me as we'll please.
    OK, I must be going blind, but I don't see your email address in your profile either.

    Send me an email (address is in my profile), and I will get it off to you too.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    6,007
    If you can send one my way- id be grateful.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    67,722
    Quote Originally Posted by rundawg View Post
    OK, I must be going blind, but I don't see your email address in your profile either.

    Send me an email (address is in my profile), and I will get it off to you too.
    He doesn't have it in his profile. I just checked. So your not going blind.

    Some members think that when they fill out the registration form, that the email address they enter automatically displays. it doesn't of course.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,379
    Quote Originally Posted by SBKold View Post
    If you can send one my way- id be grateful.
    It's in the air - check your inbox.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,379
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    He doesn't have it in his profile. I just checked. So your not going blind.

    Some members think that when they fill out the registration form, that the email address they enter automatically displays. it doesn't of course.
    Thanks. I thought I was losing it.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    6,007

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event