Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unemployment below 7 percent in our area.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

the problem with illegals working is,

and I believe there are 20 to 50 million illegals!!!!!!!!!!! not the 6 million they claim!!!!!!!!!!

anyhow

they get free medical
    use highways but do not pay tax
    use public school systems and pay no tax
    fill up our prison systems again no tax before prison or after

take jobs, some good some not so good but jobs!

they do not buy anything, even at convenience stores they just bring in their burritos to warm them up use the bathroom and leave!

most of all they send 95% of their illegal non taxed income back to mexico and do not spend a penny here??

this is a bigger problem than most think!

before anybody blasts me!

I was raised in a Mexican household where Dad did not even speak English!
    he worked a union cement job, broke his arse every day and is the most hard working honorable man I have ever met!

he also loved to play the ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to always take him to dmv and translate the drivers license test!!!!!!!!!

he paid taxes with the rest of us and bought a beautiful home, dozens of new GM cars etccc. and of course had insurance!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny Ohms View Post
    Most mexicans that come here take the jobs
    that people dont even want anyway lawn jobs construction carwash and fast food and as far as the willing to work cheaper they also work harder and as far as saying negative racial remarks IV never said any because im a mutt so id be talking about myself
    All of that is irrelevant. Thr damge they do far outweighs their personal work ethic.

They first of all broke our laws by entering in illegally.

They steql Social Security numbers so they can work legitimately. Thats a second law they've broken.

They send a large amount of capital back to Mexico which isn't good for our economy.

From a societal point of veiw they don't bring a level of education or intelligence into our Country.

They fail to assimilate constructing their filthy home land in American neighborhoods.

They bring in diseases that have been eradicated in the US.

THEY DO STEAL JOBS FROM AMERICANS.

they take plenty of good drywall, electrical, plumbing, carpenter, cement and brick , roofer etccccc!!!!!!!!!!!

i take care of a huge EMERSON plant and a huge DAYTON plant engineered air plant and MARLEY cooling tower plant!

each one of those employes over 100 illegals.
    I have been at all of those several times when INS busts them!
    they round up hundreds of illegals and send them back!

the same people are usually back within a week!

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    No, you don't discriminate. I think Printer was talking about this the other day. He said in Canada there isn't this black/white type racism there is in America. Is that right? Also, are there a lot of Mexicans working in Canada? If not, I guess Canada is a white racist nation? Haha.

Not a lot of black/white racism here as blacks make up a small minority of our population. And we were talking about using your N-word not so much racism, the word does not come into normal conversation much but we also do not have a great taboo on it either as you might.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    He's lying. There is racism on a international scale.

Problem is if you disagree with the policies of the lunatics in America your'e labeled a racist.

He has just bought into the lefts attempt to marginalize the right with the race card without understanding enough of our history to reealize racism is a Democrat tradition.
    Good to know I am lying on something I never said. But then again that is my nature, right? Oh, by the way you never did apologize for the things you said about me in my Jesus thread that were not true. Actually one of my more successful topics.

As far as racism in Canada we do not have the trouble you have with Mexicans coming in illegally, we do have some seasonal workers from there and let some immigrate to fill jobs in places like our meat packing plants. I think I mentioned that here once before, my uncle raised his family working in one years ago and while it was hard work you got paid a good factory wage. That changed in response to the drop in wages in the U.S. packing plants starting in the right-to-work states. So now to be able to compete the local companies sponsor 100's of Mexican immigrants at a time to fill up their shifts. Ten bucks an hour and a chance for your children to have a better life is enough for them. Not much anger at the Mexicans for taking the jobs, not many want to do it for that price.

We have people with their own personal bias towards one race or another. The Serbs and the Croats in town did not like each other much when back in the old country the two sides were waring with each other. Even the kids that were born here. But then again they both are a backwards people arn't they?

I would think that we do not have too much racism towards immigrants here as they do not cause very many problems here. We do have more between our Native population and the general population though, on both sides. It was pretty much government policy a while back and we are living with the aftermath, just paid out a couple of billion to them for it.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Mr.ohms it was cool that you wanted to give support to MEXICANS, cool. But rather than saying your piece and bowing out gracefully you've become a little prejudice yourself by saying essentially that all races don't work as hard as MEXICANS -you showed favor to one and not all of us. I believe I work damn hard, I normally pull 12-14hrs daily and oncall weekends. You have to think of it this way, no field of work is immune to hiring illegals and maybe in the near future illegals will infiltrate heavily into hvac. So that great job you may have now just might not be so great later 'cause there will be someone else that will perform the work at a much lower cost. How are you going to compete with a labor of only $200 to install a furnace & a/c. All the said jobs that everyone had mentioned used to be well paying jobs but no longer. We can work em, but we'd have a poor quality of life. Who knows maybe we'll be so competitive wage wise we may become the next OUT SOURCED country to cater to china- doesn't sound to spectacular to make $1.50hrly. Thats what people are in an uproar about, were trying to maintain and improve not degrade this country further.

"they do not buy anything, even at convenience stores they just bring in their burritos to warm them up use the bathroom and leave!"

I had to laugh at that one. I don't know if it's true or not, but that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by canusayinsanity View Post
    Mr.ohms it was cool that you wanted to give support to MEXICANS, cool. But rather than saying your piece and bowing out gracefully you've become a little prejudice yourself by saying essentially that all races don't work as hard as MEXICANS -you showed favor to one and not all of us. I believe I work damn hard, I normally pull 12-14hrs daily and oncall weekends. You have to think of it this way, no field of work is immune to hiring illegals and maybe in the near future illegals will infiltrate heavily into hvac. So that great job you may have now just might not be so great later 'cause there will be someone else that will perform the work at a much lower cost. How are you going to compete with a labor of only $200 to install a furnace & a/c. All the said jobs that everyone had mentioned used to be well paying jobs but no longer. We can work em, but we'd have a poor quality of life. Who knows maybe we'll be so competitive wage wise we may become the next OUT SOURCED country to cater to china- doesn't sound to spectacular to make $1.50hrly. Thats what people are in an uproar about, were trying to maintain and improve not degrade this country further.
    I never said they work harder what i believe is if they risk coming to America illegally work for scraps to send to their families while working hard and long. But I also believe that their has to be some kinda price for coming to america illegally tax or some kinda community service. I do not favor any race more than others there are however individuals within races that I do favor such as friends family or those whose moral standards meet my own I love people of every color

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Not a lot of black/white racism here as blacks make up a small minority of our population. And we were talking about using your N-word not so much racism, the word does not come into normal conversation much but we also do not have a great taboo on it either as you might.

Good to know I am lying on something I never said. But then again that is my nature, right? Oh, by the way you never did apologize for the things you said about me in my Jesus thread that were not true. Actually one of my more successful topics.

As far as racism in Canada we do not have the trouble you have with Mexicans coming in illegally, we do have some seasonal workers from there and let some immigrate to fill jobs in places like our meat packing plants. I think I mentioned that here once before, my uncle raised his family working in one years ago and while it was hard work you got paid a good factory wage. That changed in response to the drop in wages in the U.S. packing plants starting in the right-to-work states. So now to be able to compete the local companies sponsor 100's of Mexican immigrants at a time to fill up their shifts. Ten bucks an hour and a chance for your children to have a better life is enough for them. Not much anger at the Mexicans for taking the jobs, not many want to do it for that price.

We have people with their own personal bias towards one race or another. The Serbs and the Croats in town did not like each other much when back in the old country the two sides were waring with each other. Even the kids that were born here. But then again they both are a backwards people arn't they?

I would think that we do not have too much racism towards immigrants here as they do not cause very many problems here. We do have more between our Native population and the general population though, on both sides. It was pretty much government policy a while back and we are living with the aftermath, just paid out a couple of billion to them for it.
    Print I dont read every response with most of my post being made from a phone that doesnt like the new forum mobile upgrade.

I'll try to check it on my laptop later tonight and if I owe you a apology I'll give you one.

Also the N-word is a racial issue whites in America can really do nothing about seeing that its the blacks that use it in their parlance on a daily basis.

Like so many of the racial issues in this Country whites are simply on the sidelines looking in as accusations of racism are bandied about because it fits someones narrative.

LMAO!

no it is really true!!!!!!!!!!

they get gas in their lawn mowers come in piss all over the place, grafitti the walls use the microwaves and go cut the grass!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"they do not buy anything, even at convenience stores they just bring in their burritos to warm them up use the bathroom and leave!"

I had to laugh at that one. I don't know if it's true or not, but that was funny.

Around here they buy sodas and snacks at the stores and beer in the evenings......and they are always getting money orders or doing that money thing that the stores do..... not sure exactly how it works.

A lot of stores in our area now have a little bit of counterspace dedicated to mexican snacks..... cakes and chips etc....

One thing I can see about the mexicans I see at the convienience stores....... they are usually on their way to or from work......and they are paying for their goods with their own money instead of the black and white guys who stand by the doors and try and bum money from you as you are going or coming.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

yeah
    getting money orders to send home!

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Around here they buy sodas and snacks at the stores and beer in the evenings......and they are always getting money orders or doing that money thing that the stores do..... not sure exactly how it works.

A lot of stores in our area now have a little bit of counterspace dedicated to mexican snacks..... cakes and chips etc....

One thing I can see about the mexicans I see at the convienience stores....... they are usually on their way to or from work......and they are paying for their goods with their own money instead of the black and white guys who stand by the doors and try and bum money from you as you are going or coming.

Thought I would pass this along to all the hard workers out there reading this thread and you too corny. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel ,
    "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead
    you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said,
    "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this
    is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the
    price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the
    economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement
    funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Folks, we're screwed.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123