Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hate everyone the same am I a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by keef View Post
    Where in the OP does it state illegals?
    It was just a very hateful post the way it was written.
    hateful? Haha, man you liberals are brain dead. My post raised a question that since there are layoffs everywhere, why should we keep allowing thousands of foreigners to come here each and every day? If there is a real 20% unemployment rate in America, why should we allow thousands of foreiners to come here each and every day to take the restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, and other jobs such as working on the slaughter house floor in Iowa and NC? Then I wonder if it will make any difference if Obama or Romney get elected? Will either stop the outflow of jobs to China and Mexico or the inflow of Mexicans and other foreigners to take the jobs that do exist here? That's hateful??? Liberals are liars.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    I hate everyone the same am I a racist?
    No, you don't discriminate. I think Printer was talking about this the other day. He said in Canada there isn't this black/white type racism there is in America. Is that right? Also, are there a lot of Mexicans working in Canada? If not, I guess Canada is a white racist nation? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by keef View Post
    Where in the OP does it state illegals?
    It was just a very hateful post the way
    it was written.
    Don't be NAIVE...at least not on purpose.

I mean its ovbious we dont have a illegal alien problem in this country and a problem with identity theft that at a pandemic proportion.

Last time I contacted the SS office FIVE other people were using my SS#.

And they were all Mexicans taking jobs away from Americans.

If you think bringing that up is "hate" then be my guest to pound sound

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    No, you don't discriminate. I think Printer was
    talking about this the other day. He said in Canada there isn't this black/white type racism there is in America. Is that right? Also, are there a lot of Mexicans working in Canada? If not, I guess Canada is a white racist nation? Haha.
    He's lying. There is racism on a international scale.

Problem is if you disagree with the policies of the lunatics in America your'e labeled a racist.

He has just bought into the lefts attempt to marginalize the right with the race card without understanding enough of our history to reealize racism is a Democrat tradition.

Question for Johny Ohms, Keef, toocoolforschool, Freightshaker:

Is the reason we need 4,000 more Mexicans/day because people like your kids are just sitting around the house watching American Idol, smoking pot with their friends, sending 1,000 text messages/month, and always have their head burined in their iPad of iPhone? Is it your kids that can't do the jobs at McDonalds and stock the shelves are Kroger's at night? Or, is it somebody else's kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    He's lying. There is racism on a international scale.

Problem is if you disagree with the policies of the lunatics in America your'e labeled a racist.

He has just bought into the lefts attempt to marginalize the right with the race card without understanding enough of our history to reealize racism is a Democrat tradition.
    You're right. The people on the left are always going to call you a racist if you're conservative. It is their trump card, and they always play it. The truth is that 99% of us who are conservative are not racist. We shouldn't lay down for this crap anymore because it's a lie. The left doesn't want to hear it though, and they will kick you off of forums just for talking about it. The left doesn't want there to be any serious discussion about racism because they will be exposed for the scam artist that they are.

That's too bad about 5 Mexicans using your SS#. That could cause you a lot of problems. One day the feds might want to split your SS check 6 ways even though they illegally used your number. We live in crazy times in America.

lol @ thinking i'm a liberal...

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Question for Johny Ohms, Keef, toocoolforschool, Freightshaker:

Is the reason we need 4,000 more Mexicans/day because people like your kids are just sitting around the house watching American Idol, smoking pot with their friends, sending 1,000 text messages/month, and always have their head burined in their iPad of iPhone? Is it your kids that can't do the jobs at McDonalds and stock the shelves are Kroger's at night? Or, is it somebody else's kids?
    It is somebody else's kid. My son is two. So far he really tries to help me but like I said he is only two. In my opinion there is a laziness/entitlement epidemic. Also in highschool we were taught to not work with our hands but go to college, trade skills are for dunces. I was in love with machines so I took vocational machine shop then went to college for trade skills I wanted to learn all while working. I guarantee you in pay scales I am near the top of my class and near debt free. The true dunces walked the plank and fell into useless degrees and debt. Most feel they Should not have to get dirty or work hard they are worth more. F!$& em while I laugh to the bank with my dirty hands.
    Incase you are wondering I do not approve of illegals it is a problem. I don't have a problem however if someone wants to legally immigrate here to toss chickens into a woodchipper Mc nugget extruder.

Maybe it is different where you are but the root cause here is we have a laziness/entitlement epidemic around here. Immigrant labor will naturally swoop in. It's cause and effect.

no kids, strike two

Wow that iron is hot!! I would say you got a negative response because you emphasized MEXICANS... However from reading the posts I would say we're all just a little prejudice not racist, if you don't think so you lie. If you never mumbled an ignorant remark then your jesus' twin. Theres the good and the ugly to every race and nationality. I don't agree with jobs being shipped oversees or illegals coming in at will. I do believe that any foreigner that wants to come in should go thru the same waiting period and process across board.
    My grandparents had to wait 2 years and pay up money. Honestly living near chicago I don't agree with minorities getting first dibs on jobs (not fair). I believe no matter what race and if your qualified for the job then thats fine with me, shouldn't be based off skin color.
    Also the White kids being lazy, I don't think so -Lots of PEOPLE are just plain lazy these days. Like I said in one post why do we need managers managing other managers,, thats what most young adults are being steered into- go to college for business management.
    I get dirty looks if I show up to a panera bread for lunch in my work clothes, no one has pride of being blue collar anymore. The majority wants the high pay white collar job no matter what age they are.

Most mexicans that come here take the jobs that people dont even want anyway lawn jobs construction carwash and fast food and as far as the willing to work cheaper they also work harder and as far as saying negative racial remarks IV never said any because im a mutt so id be talking about myself

Under Obama, a lot more illegals/Mexicans are being hired rather than U.S. born whites and blacks.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/01/an...t-of-the-jobs/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast