Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All I read about are more layoffs coming...

Obambam is saying that he personally created over 4 million new jobs in America and that the economy is improving. On the local news here in Ft. Worth, TX they very recently announced that American Airlines may layoff up to 11,000 people. The maintenance center at Alliance Airport (12 miles up the interstate) is closing at the end of the year and will layoff 1,100 people. Here from Drudge I read that Campbell's Soup is laying off 700 people in CA and Comcast is sending 1,000 call center jobs overseas.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/...ramento-plant/

At my local Kroger's here in Ft. Worth, I notice that they have recently hired several Mexicans to do the night stocking. For all of the 20 years I have been going there, it was white people working those night jobs.

Here is the trend in America that has been happening for several years now. Employers would rather hire any foreigner (within our borders or outside our borders) than a white American. Any job that can be shipped to China or Mexico, they are going to ship it there. But, that isn't good enough for our business and corporate leaders. They not only want to ship every job they can to China or Mexico, they want to hire recent arrival foreigners to do the jobs that actually still exist in America. They actually prefer to hire foreigners over our own people who were born and raised here. Foreigners never complain, they work hard because they come from a poverty background, they aren't going to try and form unions or strike, and they will work overtime or holidays or just do whatever their managers want them to do. Foreigners probably aren't so quick to slap a lawsuit on their company.

Does anybody else see this going on or is it just me? I've seen it firsthand at the places I have worked before I got sick, and I could not work. Employers are trying to increae profits anyway they can think of without any regard to how they are harming the middle class workers in America. My country is being taken from me without even a single shot ever being fired.

You really have to ask why shouldn't people vote for Obama? If we are going to go down the tubes, why not vote for government freebies until it all blows up in our face? Will Romney stop the outflow of jobs and the inflow of foreigners to do our jobs? I don't think so.

Frown What the heck

Mexicans have just as much right to a job as a WHITE american you should watch how you say things

I think the OP ment to post this on aryan nation forum. The airline layoff is due to a buyout why would pay two people to do the work one can?

I can't hardly find good employees, they are always late missing work, smokin reefer or some laim excuse. I don't see a problem this is the land of opportunity if you are in your right mind and are willing to work you can get a job. If you take a freaking college course with the same major as 19 million others and expect to walk into a good job in that catagorie you are a dreamer and a sheep. You have to develop teeth and swim like a shark to make it these days. You can stay at home and email resumes and expect the impossible or you can go to every buisiness and show them you want to work.

The truth of the racial stuff, it seems that most races like to stick together, shamefull but true.

Quote Originally Posted by keef View Post
    I think the OP ment to post this on aryan nation forum. The airline layoff is due to a buyout why would pay two people to do the work one can?
    That's a big 10-4. I worked for a very large ice company previously. They hired a couple of Mexican guys my age. One could speak English and one could not. One day we noticed one of our 40 ton turbos had a bad case of structural rot in the bottom. So they had me replace the structure and gave me our new hires for help. They worked just as hard by my side if not harder in a nasty dirty environment. I truly appreciated their help because everyone else that could have helped was too good to do it. Those boys stepped up just like I always did for the hardest jobs but never received the respect they deserved from our coworkers. Their ignorant mindset and arrogance was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny Ohms View Post
    Mexicans have just as much right to a job as a WHITE
    american you should watch how you say things
    Mexican AMERICANS have as much right to work as Whites, not illegals.
    Truth is illegals do steal jobs from Americans.

Yes that would be embarassing freightshaker, I would definetly be gettin dirty too, However I have seen the shoe on the other foot with the other "race" being just as IGNORANT, I have in the past even made a big deal of it, no shame here, as you might be able to tell I have a big mouth but I do back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Mexican AMERICANS have as much right to work as Whites, not illegals.
    Truth is illegals do steal jobs from Americans.
    Where in the OP does it state illegals?
    It was just a very hateful post the way it was written.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Yes that would be embarassing freightshaker, I would definetly be gettin dirty too, However I have seen the shoe on the other foot with the other "race" being just as IGNORANT, I have in the past even made a big deal of it, no shame here, as you might be able to tell I have a big mouth but I do back it up.
    Yes sir ignorance is colorblind and all races are effected. I coldnt give a hoot what race I am working with as long as the person is a hard worker and either knowledgable and teaching me something new or listening to me and being taught something new. I did not get through life so far by whining, just mostly by working to learn and learning to work. I probably would not have posted on this but ever since I worked with those boys it strikes a nerve.

More hope and change.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Yea work hard get the job done collect paycheck an let GOD sort them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny Ohms View Post
    Mexicans have just as much right to a job as a WHITE american you should watch how you say things
    Really, with a near 20% real unemployment rate legal/illegal Mexicans have just as much right to work? Why in the world would our federal government continue to allow 4,000 adult Mexicans/day to cross our borders and come to America with only one purpose in mind, and that is to get a job in America? Americans are being discriminated against in favor of foreign workers. And then there is this argument that white teenagers or 20-somethings are just a bunch of lazy bums who smoke pot and miss work and just want to listen to their ipods. Is that true? Did you 40-somethings and 50-somethings raise you kids that way? Is that the way they really are?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast