+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Mike Homes ripped out my solar system

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Well, I finally checked out the show and they didn't even mention the solar but my piping was still there. The producers didn't want to talk to me about paying for a re-install or where the extra parts went. Oh well.......
    Mike, based on what I know, you did the install and did it well. You got paid for it (I hope ). They damaged it. The guy who "hired" them is on the hook for the reinstall or missing parts - i.e. the HO. It's up to him whether he wants to go after them for the costs. Could be an extra payday for you

Post Likes
    It was working well and I can understand that it didn't fit into the show script as the WHOLE house was basically a disaster and the home owners were probable overwhelmed by the free reno. My system was far from their minds. The HO was hasn't made up his mind about it as there is no room anymore in the nice basement for the tank.

Post Likes
    Fingers crossed!

Post Likes
    You should send him a knuckle sandwich!!!!!!! I could help if you need!! Guy is a super tool

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by J-man View Post
    You should send him a knuckle sandwich!!!!!!! I could help if you need!! Guy is a super tool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in