Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

And so it begins

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...test-gun-grab/

Obama's gun grab "under the radar" is beginning. Time to go hide some guns in a remote location so the ATF can't find them.

The decline of our freedoms is increasing at an alarming rate.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...eize-Your-Guns
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Its been in the making for years. Only thing is now, they are beginning to feel ballsie enough to pull the trigger on it. As a whole we have become so weak and pathetic. Case in point...even here, most people are such pussies not to even respond to this thread. WTF up people.
    Kudos to jmac ,roy, and a few others here that are awake.

If Obama gets re-elected and two conservative Justices retire in the 2013, I think you can kiss the Second Amendment goodby by the end of 2016.

Thats JMHO
    BEING AN ADULT

We are totally screwed if O gets back in....on many levels. Romney is not a great option either, but damn, I think he will buy some time to get our collective **** together before WWIII.

Quote Originally Posted by wherzamizat View Post
    Its been in the making for years. Only thing is now, they are beginning to feel ballsie enough to pull the trigger on it. As a whole we have become so weak and pathetic. Case in point...even here, most people are such pussies not to even respond to this thread. WTF up people.
    Kudos to jmac ,roy, and a few others here that are awake.
    Only criminals use guns to kill inocent people, so I say let them take em. The people who are law obiding won't even have to worry about it because they aren't selling drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Only criminals use guns to kill inocent people, so I say let them take em. The people who are law obiding won't even have to worry about it because they aren't selling drugs.
    edited.
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 09-28-2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: wherez....please do not "name call"...thanks.

Since when does gun ownership have anything to do with selling drugs??? Feel free to pack your stuff and move to England or Australia where they have taken the guns, but here in the US, I will keep mine.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

really? If only criminals kill innocent people, then why should ANYONE even consider taking my personal private property? I'm not a criminal, I have not even had a traffic citation in over 5 years?

And criminals couldn't careless what laws the government passes, THEY DON'T CARE!!!! By disarming law abiding citizens, you're just making it safer for a criminal to do his job. Thanx for nothing

Or is it your contention that anyone that owns a firearm is automatically considered a **potential** criminal

Quite frankly, your statement has to be one of the dumbest statements on gun control....ever
    BEING AN ADULT

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    really? If only criminals kill innocent people, then why should ANYONE even consider taking my personal private property? I'm not a criminal, I have not even had a traffic citation in over 5 years?

And criminals couldn't careless what laws the government passes, THEY DON'T CARE!!!! By disarming law abiding citizens, you're just making it safer for a criminal to do his job. Thanx for nothing

Or is it your contention that anyone that owns a firearm is automatically considered a **potential** criminal

Quite frankly, your statement has to be one of the dumbest statements on gun control....ever
    x2

At this point in time I donthave the propper attitude to reply

I thought they could already take the property of drug dealers caught dealing.

I know around here if they find pot in your car they take the car...... but you can get it back if you are proven not guilty and make a donation to the drug task force.

I had a buddy who was taking his son in law somewhere...... cops pulled them over for some reason....son in law took his drugs and shoved in the seat where the cops found them....

They charged my buddy and took his truck and everything in it.

The cops knew his son in law and knew the drugs were his......but the law states that whoevers vehicle the drugs are found in the owner gets charged.

I see nothing wrong with taking the cars and guns and whatever else from drug dealers.....even if they are never convicted of a crime. If guns and drugs are both in their possession........take it all.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Only criminals use guns to kill inocen
    t people, so I say let them take em. The people who are law obiding won't even have to worry about it because they aren't selling drugs.
    This is what we're up against people.

THIS type of shallow mindset towards liberty and our Constitution.

Its a product of a constant devolution of our society and the dumbing down of our schools.

Shame on those who are against our constitutional rights.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stepping on your face forever. Is this what you want?

If our right to bare arms is taken from us, how do we oppose tyranny? Do you think sticking a daisy down the end of a muzzle is going to save your life?
    Do you think the police will protect you?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast