Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    No one has to pray for him to fail he has already failed the country and we are all suffering and will continue to suffer as long as the alien Marxist is in office. The country will self destruct if he gets another four years. Is this what you want. I pray not. Gees corny wake up and get a life. Thank you, thank you very much

PS I for one sure pray for him to get thrown out of office and back to the country from whence he came. Nigeria.
    He has not failed in his agenda is the scary thing, failed the country yes, but not what his view of what America should be. IMO

Let's remember that God picks nations leaders. Maybe Obama more closely resembles Jesus's attitudes concerning the poor??!?
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Let's remember that God picks nations leaders. Maybe Obama more closely resembles Jesus's attitudes concerning the poor??!?
    I would debate that...

BHO is more about giving out free fish... Jesus was more about helping one learn to fish. Ya know there IS a difference.

GA thinks BHO was God's choice in 2008 to cause an awakening of the public's sleepy mind when it comes to thinking clearly... especially the Christian community.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

And also, if most Christians don't think Mormonism is credible, wouldn't this be the perfect time for God to give a Mormon smack-down?

And also, if most Christians don't think Mormonism is credible, wouldn't this be the perfect time for God to give a Mormon smack-down?
    Might want to read your Bible... God is not so much about punishment, as He is about drawing folks to Him. The 'trials and tribulations' are to teach us to not depend on ourselves... rather Him.

As noted many times in threads: The behavior of some Christians is not particularly a representation of what God or the Bible suggest. And the mere fact God still blesses His children... is a sign of His patience and sense of humor.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

#135 is nice.........

#135 is nice.........
    Believe me...

GA has tested that patience and humor more than he deserves the grace to cover...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Funny and elect a alien anti Christian Marxist instead of the Mormon? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

We should all just pray for God's will to be done and NOT our own. When one prays for selfish reasons it rarely turns out as we had hoped anyway. Just as a little side note: there comes a time and place in which a nation gets so far off track that it's virtually beyond the point of no return. Are we dangerously close? already past? I'm not sure, but in troubled days like this we should be coming together as Americans to restore our glory rather than flushing it down the toilet and taking shots at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    We should all just pray for God's will to be done and NOT our own. When one prays for selfish reasons it rarely turns out as we had hoped anyway. Just as a little side note: there comes a time and place in which a nation gets so far off track that it's virtually beyond the point of no return. Are we dangerously close? already past? I'm not sure, but in troubled days like this we should be coming together as Americans to restore our glory rather than flushing it down the toilet and taking shots at each other.
    Those are really good questions. If we look back at history, most Christians won't repent and most nations won't repent. There are rare exceptions. So what happens next? Judgment comes. Judgment comes like clockwork. I think we are beyond the point of no return because we think we can have prosperity without morality. Did we really think destroying 50 million of our own people would not have an affect on us? Did we really think sending millions of our middle class jobs overseas would not have an affect on us? Did we really think allowing gay marriage and gay rights would not have an affect on us? Our problem as Americans is that we don't believe we are really going to reap what we sow which means we are not going to repent. Judgment and/or collapse is coming. I don't know if it will be slow or all at once. The crazy thing is half of Americans don't want this and are God fearing--whether they be Christians or not. The other half want God completely out of the equation. The Godless have been winning. We will collapse because of God's judgment or will we collapse because of our own indulgence. I don't know. But I know that only a collapse will bring about real changes now. No party is going to cut government spending and money printing.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny and elect a alien anti Christian Marxist instead of the Mormon? Thank you, thank you very much
    Glenn... for some reason I cant post without replying with a quote....so I am tagging onto your post..... thanks.....

Ladies and Gentlemen.......

Freddy Fender.......
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Good e ven ing....friends......

Looks like Ga got up from his fetal meltdown behind the couch...... we are so very pleased that he was able to recover from the thrashing he took yesterday.

Yes... think only good thoughts when you pray.....dont pray for selfish reasons like getting that ****** ***** out of office.

As for GAs assumption that the lord put bams into office to get us to think about where we are at...... I can see that....... I can also see him doing an encore too......

I got my first prayer target from haggee today....along with a quote from one of the "founding fathers"....abe lincoln.......lol

That dupe cant even get his presidential timeline right.

Anywho..... gonna be interesting how this turns out.....though I am dissapointed that know one has yet come up with a good excuse to toss out there IF....Obama wins...... which he might not.

Im not voting for him...... Im getting me a fur trimmed cape....a fancy hat and a cane and Im voting for Herman Cain......

Probably wont win but at least I will be able to sleep at night knowing I at least voted my conscience.

Mormons are the same as muslims in that they have taken the lords word and have tried to embellish it to make it their own.

Dang special underwear wearing molech worshipping sacks of dog doo.

If you really care for this country....you will vote Cain.....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

I'm finding that many Christians do not gird themselves up for battle (Ephesians 6:10-12)and don't even know we are in a war and we're behind enemy lines. That daily quiet time of prayer, meditation, and study of God's Word is so important.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast