+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bacharach tech 60

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

bacharach tech 60

Hey guys my bacharach tech 60 combustion analyzer just started reacting very slow. I've used it several times in the last month and just yeaterday it started doing this. Even after it acted slow, it later acted normal again. Now today its slow again.

Is my pump failing? I hear it running and it never changes tone or anything like that. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

Jeep

Post Likes
    It may be neeeding a calibration? when was the last one? Does the O2 read normal?

Post Likes
    I ended up just sending it in... we will see what they say

Post Likes
    Do you have a Dwyer 460 draft gauge? It should peg the ball to the top if you connect it to your meter. Maybe the pump is getting weak.

Post Likes
    Ugh. I'm insulted!!!... of coarse I have a dwyer 460.....now that you say it I also remember that it would peg the ball.... oh well I sent it in... hopefully I will remember next time... as. Always thanks for the help chuck!

Post Likes
    have you heard what the problem is? My pump has stopped working. Also, the display is wonky. It's about 4 years old and has not been abused. I saw where they will fix it on their website for around $400. Not sure it is worth it. I am wodering what the cost was for you.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbecker View Post
    have you heard what the problem is? My pump has stopped working. Also, the display is wonky. It's about 4 years old and has not been abused. I saw where they will fix it on their website for around $400. Not sure it is worth it. I am wodering what the cost was for you.
    Save your money and buy a Testo. Bacharach are overpriced junk, I used them for years and they keep getting worst and worst.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbecker View Post
    not yet. its only been gone a couple weeks. also the boss sent it to the supply house and let them send it to bacharach. so im sure it will take longer to get my overpriced piece of junk fixed.... i will post the problem once i find out.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in