Does anyone here have any idea of the tool or part number for the adjustment tool used on JCI/Penn pressure controls. It would be used on controls that have a round brass adjusting screw that has no slots in the head, but it has vertical lines machined around the head of the screw. It fits over the screw it a thin recess that won't allow needle nose pliers to enter. It may be a two sides tool as I think it has has a square socket on the other end for other JCI/Penn pressure controls. Thanks-GEO