Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stupified

I'm with you SLCTECH. I have 4 of these!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348833480.736600.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  107.5 KB

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by drife678 View Post
    Brilliant
    X2

Ill be adding these to my arsenal

You know I started with these, but there are so many times I couldn't connect to a system for what ever reason because of the stubby solid connection, that is why I dumped the fitting and added a the hose instead.

Quote Originally Posted by hydra View Post
    I'm with you SLCTECH. I have 4 of these!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348833480.736600.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  107.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    I use my digicool ak900. have hoses with ball valves. after i take my readings i close the ball valves, remove both hoses from ports and hook liquid line hose to suction valve and suck it back in. on PM's my company says check temp split. i have seen plenty of units with good deltas but overcharged, undercharged, bad txvs, etc.....
    Do you purge the liquid hose with the suction before you hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    You know I started with these, but there are so many times I couldn't connect to a system for what ever reason because of the stubby solid connection, that is why I dumped the fitting and added a the hose instead.
    I gotcha. I'm using them on flexible service valves for refrigeration so I'm able to bend them a little as necessary.

...Gauge does upto 800psi so covers the spectrum of 99% of what I would attach it to...
    what are you working on 1% of the time where the pressure is over 800 psig?
    How to make the perfect "Half-Hitch" knot or any other boyscout knot in 3 easy steps...

1. Remove your meter leads from the meter and very carefully return them to their storage case or bag.
    2. Wait 2 seconds
    3. Very carefully remove your meter leads from their storage place and enjoy your new knot!

Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    what are you working on 1% of the time where the pressure is over 800 psig?
    CNG compressors, I have been servicing and maintaining numerous CNG compression equipment for years. From residential FuelMaker systems to Gas Station rack systems.....3000psi plus...so this could count as my 1%

CNG compressors, I have been servicing and maintaining numerous CNG compression equipment for years. From residential FuelMaker systems to Gas Station rack systems.....3000psi plus...so this could count as my 1%
    that would do it.
    How to make the perfect "Half-Hitch" knot or any other boyscout knot in 3 easy steps...

1. Remove your meter leads from the meter and very carefully return them to their storage case or bag.
    2. Wait 2 seconds
    3. Very carefully remove your meter leads from their storage place and enjoy your new knot!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123