USA Credit rating again........

http://www.discovery.org/a/20041

Could this be the proverbial one snow flake that starts to bring down all of us?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

You wonder if Bernake and Obama are in cahoots to do as much damage as possible before November.

Bernakes not stupid. Crashing the dollar and making bonds less snd less appealing is going to improve unemployment ?

Take some heat of the banks so they'll lend ??

Its just idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    You wonder if Bernake and Obama are in cahoots to do as much damage as possible before November.

Bernakes not stupid. Crashing the dollar and making bonds less snd less appealing is going to improve unemployment ?

Take some heat of the banks so they'll lend ??

Its just idiotic.
    There is an additional article on that same web site about Bernake and the recent movement he made with our money. I didn't add it but it's worth looking up and reading.

And, this morning I read another article about obama's last days in office are probably going to be a slash and burn like what's his face did in the mid east in setting his oil fields on fire before he was out of power.

I think it was written by a Canadian. I'll look around to see if I can find it.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.

I GET Moody's repotioning on multiple banks who are over leveraged and on institutions that are over exposed to toxic securities and investments but if thats any indacation of their standards the Credit of the US has been hanging by a thread for some time.

So along comes QE1, 2 and 3 to insure a credit down grade ?

And this is Obamas solution ? Solution to what ? The Fox is in the chicken coup if you ask me.

I read once during the 2008 economic collapse Russia begged China to unload its Treasuries.

All at once. Any one have any idea what that would do to our already fragile economy ?

Any one still think were good buddies with the ruskies ?

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    The more I think about it the more it pisses me off.

I GET Moody's repotioning on multiple banks who are over leveraged and on institutions that are over exposed to toxic securities and investments but if thats any indacation of their standards the Credit of the US has been hanging by a thread for some time.

So along comes QE1, 2 and 3 to insure a credit down grade ?

And this is Obamas solution ? Solution to what ? The Fox is in the chicken coup if you ask me.

I read once during the 2008 economic collapse Russia begged China to unload its Treasuries.

All at once. Any one have any idea what that would do to our already fragile economy ?

Any one still think were good buddies with the ruskies ?
    OMG the massive inflation we would see if China unloaded its Treasuries. A lot of people don't understand that at this stage of the game china could sink the USA without firing a shot. Of course their currency is directly linked to the dollar atm and it would ruin them at the same time, but they are working to remedy that.