Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by jpb2
    I'm with you. wherever it goes i will follow. Would try to host but not much to do here except tip cows oh yea we do have beer
    You do? Good, cause it looked like you hadn't had any beer in quite some time up there...............
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    I'm with you. wherever it goes i will follow. Would try to host but not much to do here except tip cows oh yea we do have beer
    You do? Good, cause it looked like you hadn't had any beer in quite some time up there...............

Fresh mountain air will do that to a fellow...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I deserve all the ragging I get. Have a great week gents
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by Diceman

Fresh mountain air will do that to a fellow...

Breathing beer will too.

jpb it's only a year till the next convention. Reefertech handed the baton to you, next year it will be somebody else. No doubt, unless you are running for re-election.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

No next year I like the vertical concept. Hope all is well. Did you get the package I forgot. ( short attention span prob) Take care
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12