Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 117 of 396
  1. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    I wish we could get back to the facts surrounding the collapse of those buildings but I will digress with you a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Human nature is capable of all kinds of deceitful things. To say these things do not happen on my side of the fence, while pointing my finger at the other side of the fence... is in GA's opinion a classic example of blatant hypocrisy.
    Politicians are Lawyers. It is standard practice for a lawyer to never give any credibility to the other side. That’s why we see politicians behave that way.

    We however are the jury. We should be able to see beyond those tactics that politicians play by. We should be able to see that CNN will not give the Right a fair shake or that Fox News will not give the Left fair representation.

    The problem in my opinion is that people forget how politicians and news outlets play the game and begin believing their “client is totally innocent”. Hypocrisy, maybe – gullibility, definitely.

  2. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I wish we could get back to the facts surrounding the collapse of those buildings but I will digress with you a bit.



    Politicians are Lawyers. It is standard practice for a lawyer to never give any credibility to the other side. That’s why we see politicians behave that way.

    We however are the jury. We should be able to see beyond those tactics that politicians play by. We should be able to see that CNN will not give the Right a fair shake or that Fox News will not give the Left fair representation.

    The problem in my opinion is that people forget how politicians and news outlets play the game and begin believing their “client is totally innocent”. Hypocrisy, maybe – gullibility, definitely.
    Good post!

    We the American people, have the govt we deserve... because we do not do anything about it.

    In GA's opinion... the first thing to do is to stop trusting them and make them accountable... the media will jump on the wagon as soon as they realize it is a viable trend.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,864
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yes, conspiracies come in many flavors... And each group loves to fuss about the opposing group's flavor or theory. However:

    The simple fact that each group fusses about the other's pet conspiracy PROVES beyond any doubt the obvious:

    Human nature is capable of all kinds of deceitful things. To say these things do not happen on my side of the fence, while pointing my finger at the other side of the fence... is in GA's opinion a classic example of blatant hypocrisy.
    No one has stated that these things do not happen on both sides of the fence, just that they are more prevelant on the leftist side than from conservatives.

    Those who spew out conspiracies about the attacks of September 11, 2001 being an inside job from members of the U.S. government while completely disregarding all of the absolute facts that dispute their worthless theories are not in the same league as those who spew out conspiracies of our government organizations deliberately manipulating facts about world wide weather patterns in order to keep feeding so called environmentalist organizations.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Those who spew out conspiracies about the attacks of September 11, 2001 being an inside job from members of the U.S. government while completely disregarding all of the absolute facts that dispute their worthless theories…
    Care to state some of those “absolute facts” instead of sidetracking this thread to another Left vs. Right issue? And along with those convincing facts it would be nice know whether you are aware of the opposing viewpoints and facts that are shared by the fifteen hundred professional high-rise Architects, Engineers and Demo Experts.

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,280
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No one has stated that these things do not happen on both sides of the fence, just that they are more prevelant on the leftist side than from conservatives.

    Those who spew out conspiracies about the attacks of September 11, 2001 being an inside job from members of the U.S. government while completely disregarding all of the absolute facts that dispute their worthless theories are not in the same league as those who spew out conspiracies of our government organizations deliberately manipulating facts about world wide weather patterns in order to keep feeding so called environmentalist organizations.
    Robin, I think you miss my point:

    The amount of history of conspiracies (real ones) govts have pulled... in GA's opinion it would be silly to NOT question literally anything a govt is involved with... Keeps them (polecat types) honest...

    Throughout the history of govts run by humans... corruption and conspiracy and deceit and usery have been documentable. To think 'oh, they would not do that'... or 'that could not happen'... or 'it is not feasable for a govt do do __________'... well in GA's opinion one is putting their thought process inside a box. So how small or large is the box?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

  6. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    6,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Care to state some of those “absolute facts” instead of sidetracking this thread to another Left vs. Right issue? And along with those convincing facts it would be nice know whether you are aware of the opposing viewpoints and facts that are shared by the fifteen hundred professional high-rise Architects, Engineers and Demo Experts.
    The facts and links to those facts have been posted in this thread, too bad you refuse to read them.

    1,700,000 of the architects and engineers in this country disagree with your 1,500 experts. When 99.99% of the experts in a certain field agree on something, we usually accept their conclusion as true.

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,864
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    The facts and links to those facts have been posted in this thread, too bad you refuse to read them.

    1,700,000 of the architects and engineers in this country disagree with your 1,500 experts. When 99.99% of the experts in a certain field agree on something, we usually accept their conclusion as true.
    Sort of supports my point, eh?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,253
    This conversation has got so convoluted that I cannot tell who believes the towers (and #7) came down with the help of someone in the govt and who doesn't. Will someone state what side of the fence you are on.

  9. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    6,718
    I believe the towers and 7 fell as the result of heat from fires weakening the steel support structures.

    Not melting them.....just getting them hot enough to compromise their strength.

    Those columns and girders and joists went fetal..... Like GA did on the fourty.....his spelling not mine.....lol.........thread.

    I know you probably didnt want my clarification but I just saw it as an opportunity to get that jab in.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

  10. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    6,718
    9:18 pm.... Ive got to get up around 2 am or so so I can leave by 3 am and get to work at 4:30 or so..... Gotta to look at some VAVs in an office and they wont let me put my ladder on their desks to get to VAVs while people are in the office.

    "For safety reasons we cannot allow you to put a six foot ladder on a desk and stand on top of it and work on a vav during normal office hours. It is however ok to slip in here during the middle of the night and do your dangerous work."

    Cant move the desks....they are in long rows and all connected together...and they have wiring trays between them.

    Aint no movin the desks......and you cant get to the vavs off an 8 footer next to the desks.

    Got to get to four of them this way.

    30 minutes a piece if I get there at 4.... but I really need to be there earlier so that I can get my tools in there....drag the ladders out of a mens locker room.....and get my laptop set up in the janitors closet.....lol

    Im gonna be like the matrix guy...... anybody sees me in there is going to report a UFO.......unidentifried flying object....

    Like some kind of hvac ninja.......but I gotta use ladders.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,822
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    This conversation has got so convoluted that I cannot tell who believes the towers (and #7) came down with the help of someone in the govt and who doesn't. Will someone state what side of the fence you are on.
    Most of the guys are pretty vocal in their views but I'll give you a quick handicap of it. The main conspiracy guys are liberty, roy, wolfstirke, coolwhip, brian and honorable mention to GA who appears to by on the fence. But who's counting?

  12. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,864
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    This conversation has got so convoluted that I cannot tell who believes the towers (and #7) came down with the help of someone in the govt and who doesn't. Will someone state what side of the fence you are on.
    There is no viable evidence that indicates that the U.S. government had anything to do with the destruction of the twin towers. Even if local government made decisions to aid in bringing down the already vastly damaged towers in order to prevent more collateral damage, that would not exactly be any sort of conspiracy, but a prevention of more damage than would occur otherwise. However, there is not even anything rational in any argument that can support any sort of demolition perpetrated by any U.S. organization. All evidence concludes that the aircraft attacks on the towers were what were the cause, direct or indirect, of all of the destruction at the World Trade Center.

    This is not a matter of being on one side of the fence or the other. With all of the available evidence as to the destruction from the attacks on the U.S. on September 11, 2001, only those who want to believe that the U.S. is bad and that Islam is innocent will continue to perpetrate such idiotic notions.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,864
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Most of the guys are pretty vocal in their views but I'll give you a quick handicap of it. The main conspiracy guys are liberty, roy, wolfstirke, coolwhip, brian and honorable mention to GA who appears to by on the fence. But who's counting?
    Those may be conspiracy theorists about the U.S. government orchestrating the attacks of September 11, 2001, but there are others who believe there were conspiracies to cover up the Islamic perpetrators of the bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal building and the assasination of JFK. The difference is that those who want to blame the U.S. for killing thousands of American citizens on U.S. soil don't have a shred of evidence or even a viable theory that cannot be dismissed by facts.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event