Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 396
  1. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    6,915
    More YouTube;
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=A-iE-hrdgZg
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhP_QzxpO-o
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JKBztC4szGQ

    A few facts compiled which point out the problems with the "truth" movement.

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Liberty, I am responding to multiple parties the best I can. I've already said that YouTube videos do not meet scientific standards.

    Guess what? That is true no matter how many times you post them.

    Dude, it's not my fault you slept through science class.

    Your experts are welcome to present a case scientifically. Perhaps it would be useful to ask yourself why they do not if they know so much.

    Not worth thier time? Too much work?

    Fortunately, we do have scientists who know the methods. Unfortunately your experts are not among them.

    So far. They still could but don't.

    Why is that do you think?
    You've been served! Its now obvious you have no counter argument to anything, all you can do is make your broad statements. You are just another goon that will not debate specifics, there are tons and tons of you guys out there and you aren't getting any less pathetic as the years go by. You refuse to answer any of my points because you can't do it, all you can do is spit the same nonsense about peer review and scientific this and that. The video's I just posted were mostly testimony of molten metal peppered with a backyard experiment that blows a gaping hole right into thermite experiments done in the mainstream. Face it, all you have are straw man arguments:

    Straw man - To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    6,915
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    You've been served! Its now obvious you have no counter argument to anything, all you can do is make your broad statements. You are just another goon that will not debate specifics, there are tons and tons of you guys out there and you aren't getting any less pathetic as the years go by. You refuse to answer any of my points because you can't do it, all you can do is spit the same nonsense about peer review and scientific this and that. The video's I just posted were mostly testimony of molten metal peppered with a backyard experiment that blows a gaping hole right into thermite experiments done in the mainstream. Face it, all you have are straw man arguments:

    Straw man - To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.
    And yet you haven't attempted to refute points made by scrog on the first page of the thread... Nor read the material he posted links to!

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    And yet you haven't attempted to refute points made by scrog on the first page of the thread... Nor read the material he posted links to!
    The existence of molten steel is not admitted by Scrog's beloved experts. This is because it comepletely trashes their entire "scientific" explanation of why the towers and building 7 fell. So I guess in a way I've refuted everything he's ever said in this thread by that fact alone. Until the molten steel can be dispoved, those theories are garbage as the jet fuel fires are clearly insufficient in producing temperatures hot enough to melt steel as acknowledged by the "experts" And by the way, I have read every link he's ever posted as well as every single mainstream document on the subject long ago
    Last edited by LibertyTree; 09-29-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    6,915
    Another thing the conspiracy nuts forget is human nature. There is competition in everything, especially news reporting. There are enough "sources", enough reporters, enough people trying to get the jump on the next guy that it would be impossible for a conspiracy of the magnitude needed to orchestrate those towers' destruction to be kept quiet. It would have taken a lot of people and a lot of planning to make something like that happen, too many people to keep it quiet.

    Something, someone, somewhere would have been leaked, can you imagine what a juicy story that would make? It boggles my mind that hvac professionals, that deal with logic on a daily basis and use critical thinking and analytical skills, could swallow the "truther" claims!!!

    It's a good thing most of them here in ARP don't give technical info in the other forums!

  6. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    6,915
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    The existence of molten steel is not admitted by Scrog's beloved experts. This is because it comepletely trashes their entire "scientific" explanation of why the towers and building 7 fell. So I guess in a way I've refuted everything he's ever said in this thread by that fact alone. Until the molten steel can be dispoved, those theories are garbage as the jet fuel fires are clearly insufficient in producing temperatures hot enough to melt steel as acknowledged by the "experts" And by the way, I have read every link he's ever posted as well as every single mainstream document on the subject long ago
    Where is your proof of molten steel? There was molten metals, not steel. Big difference, go study it.

    Since YouTube is the final authority in your mind, watch the videos in post 92, they explain this.

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Another thing the conspiracy nuts forget is human nature. There is competition in everything, especially news reporting. There are enough "sources", enough reporters, enough people trying to get the jump on the next guy that it would be impossible for a conspiracy of the magnitude needed to orchestrate those towers' destruction to be kept quiet. It would have taken a lot of people and a lot of planning to make something like that happen, too many people to keep it quiet.

    Something, someone, somewhere would have been leaked, can you imagine what a juicy story that would make? It boggles my mind that hvac professionals, that deal with logic on a daily basis and use critical thinking and analytical skills, could swallow the "truther" claims!!!

    It's a good thing most of them here in ARP don't give technical info in the other forums!
    Exactly what is a “conspiracy nut”? Someone who feels Kennedy was likely shot by more than one gunman and the Warren Commission was a sham? Some who feels the three highest ranking officers at Roswell Army Airfield were qualified to identify a common Mogul spy balloon? Or is it someone that realizes there are elements within our govt and private sector that plot against us and sometimes pull it off?

    Saying they could not do this is naive. The CIA does raids of the Bin Laden type all the time and we don’t hear about it. They destabilize govts all the time. As a matter of fact nearly everything they do is not leaked to the public. Iran-Contra was very elaborate. What did we learn about their capabilities with that? Not very much I assume.

    If you think 911 does not deserve an investigation because we don’t have anybody within our govt or private sector that would plant charges in those buildings, I think you are very mistaken. I also think you are very mistaken about those in the HVAC field being qualified to analyze the capabilities of rogue element in the CIA.

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    You've been served! Its now obvious you have no counter argument to anything, all you can do is make your broad statements. You are just another goon that will not debate specifics, there are tons and tons of you guys out there and you aren't getting any less pathetic as the years go by. You refuse to answer any of my points because you can't do it, all you can do is spit the same nonsense about peer review and scientific this and that. The video's I just posted were mostly testimony of molten metal peppered with a backyard experiment that blows a gaping hole right into thermite experiments done in the mainstream. Face it, all you have are straw man arguments:
    Liberty,
    Let’s go easy on him. He said he was coming back tomorrow to go into depth on it. I don’t want to give him a reason to bail out. Many here are obviously looking forward to a respectful, in-depth discussion.

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    6,692
    You dont have to melt steel to bring a building down. Look at your small 2 story commericial buildings..... hospitals and the like with steel in them.

    They will spray that insulating crap all over the steel to fireproof it..... to insulate it so it doesnt become hot and weaken..... doesnt have to melt...it just has to weaken and then the load on the steel will begin to distort it and bend it.......then its all over.

    And of course this stuff doesnt make it impossible for the steel to become too hot to weaken.... it just makes it last a bit longer in the heat....like a firewall does....to give people time to escape or to give more time for the fire to be put out.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Most events are a conspiracy of some sort or another. Conspiracy theorists come in all flavors. Leftist conspiracy theorists tend to be ridiculous when it comes to not accepting rational facts. Conservative conspiracy theorists tend to be more bent toward understanding the evils that man will do to promote their agenda, whether liberal, conservative or just nutso fascist.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Most events are a conspiracy of some sort or another. Conspiracy theorists come in all flavors. Leftist conspiracy theorists tend to be ridiculous when it comes to not accepting rational facts. .
    This thread is about discussing those ‘rational facts’ and not dragging it into another Left vs Right thread.

    Let’s stay focused here.

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Most events are a conspiracy of some sort or another. Conspiracy theorists come in all flavors. Leftist conspiracy theorists tend to be ridiculous when it comes to not accepting rational facts. Conservative conspiracy theorists tend to be more bent toward understanding the evils that man will do to promote their agenda, whether liberal, conservative or just nutso fascist.
    Some conspiracies have no political bent.....just that the act itself looks WRONG

  13. #104
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,261
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Most events are a conspiracy of some sort or another. Conspiracy theorists come in all flavors. Leftist conspiracy theorists tend to be ridiculous when it comes to not accepting rational facts. Conservative conspiracy theorists tend to be more bent toward understanding the evils that man will do to promote their agenda, whether liberal, conservative or just nutso fascist.
    Yes, conspiracies come in many flavors... And each group loves to fuss about the opposing group's flavor or theory. However:

    The simple fact that each group fusses about the other's pet conspiracy PROVES beyond any doubt the obvious:

    Human nature is capable of all kinds of deceitful things. To say these things do not happen on my side of the fence, while pointing my finger at the other side of the fence... is in GA's opinion a classic example of blatant hypocrisy.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event