Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20232425262728293031 LastLast
    According to this article;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tise-game.html

The chilling echo of this week's real-life horror has already been practised by millions of people in homes and offices across the globe.
    Frankly, I was never that good with flight sims, maybe you aren't either. Not a crime.

http://www.windowsitpro.com/article/...st-controversy

That article shows Microsoft saying what I implied above, it would help, but only to an already trained pilot they say.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

I flew simulators of all kind for over twenty years, thats why I posted. It isnt that easy and you have to train on a simulator for a long time in order to get proficient enough to navigate a heavy to a small target.

I'm not implying anything by my post, but since I have done it for so long, I have always wonderd how they did it in such a short time, considering some couldnt even fly a single engine.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I'm not sure, but I don't believe we know what the exact qualifications of the perps actually were. It is specualtion, but reasonable speculation I think to say that they were pilots. I mean, it's not like the muslim countries have no airlines or airline pilots.

But, here's a youtube video (ironic, eh? ) of someone flying a 737 in to one of the towers using MS Flight Sim 2002.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL0WcZAM_Zk

I can tell you that video looks easy, I can assure you it isnt. I bet whoever did that video didnt tell how many times he tried before he succeeded.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Oh, I believe you, but just like I don't think we really know the qualifications of the perps, I don't believe we can speculate with any reasonable accuracy how long they may have trained for the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So you don't see any difference between the head of the evil empire and the last Democrat President who cared for this country and not our enemies and or the 3rd world. Nice to know where your loyalties lie there corny. Gees you never do cease to amaze me with your crazy views. Thank you very much
    Politicians Glenn.... they only act like they care for their fellow americans because they need to do something to get reelected.

Thats how it works..... the wealthy and affluent are the targets of the pols...... but there are not enough of them out to get the pols reelected....... so the pol has to feign compassion for the majority of americans and throw them a bone once in a while.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Im sick by the way.... dont know if its a cold or some bug..... Started feeling achy and such around noon. Been going downhill ever since.

Might go to bed here shortly....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Im sick by the way.... dont know if its a cold or some bug..... Started feeling achy and such around noon. Been going downhill ever since.

We will miss you

Lee Harvey Oswald was wound up tighter than something wound up real tight.....and he killed kennedy..... Nothing hidden about it.....

Jack Ruby was just a stupid sob.......let his emotions get the best of him
    You really are quite an ill informed person, aren't you?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Most of your comments are ridiculous. Besides I’m arguing with someone with an extreme amount of bias (closed mindedness) who doesn't even know how long it took the South Tower to fall after being hit.
    The problem with being as open minded as liberals are is that your brains have a tendency to spill out.

Sounds like AIDS....I'm just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You really are quite an ill informed person, aren't you?
    How am I misinformed ???

Dont tell me you believe there was some big conspiracy to kill Kennedy.....

Lee Harvey Oswald.......twisted individual decides to kill the prez and does it....... all by himself......

Ruby.... upset that his favorite pres just got sent to hell by a would be commie.......kills the commie......

Open and shut case in my opinion.....

Of course I havent researched it much...... watched the zapruder film a few times on the net...... but nothing about the case really interests me.

President whacked...... shocking.......yes...... but Id rather read a book on the history of metalurgy or medieval europe.

How am I misinformed ???

Dont tell me you believe there was some big conspiracy to kill Kennedy.....

Lee Harvey Oswald.......twisted individual decides to kill the prez and does it....... all by himself......

Ruby.... upset that his favorite pres just got sent to hell by a would be commie.......kills the commie......

Open and shut case in my opinion.....

Of course I havent researched it much...... watched the zapruder film a few times on the net...... but nothing about the case really interests me.

President whacked...... shocking.......yes...... but Id rather read a book on the history of metalurgy or medieval europe.
    LOL its a good thing I took a break from this thread...
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20232425262728293031 LastLast