You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If... - Page 23
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    OK, Brian here's your chance to set me straight.

How DOES a chemistry major NOT know that thermite does not explode?

After all, they would actually be the foremost authority on such matters, yes?

Known reactions are pretty basic stuff.

You wouldn't believe I'm an astronaut or a KGB spy if I just claimed I were. Would you?

If not, why not?
    I wish I could see your smug little face when you watch the video
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    2.5 hours in the doc office today....... most of spent sitting and waiting......

Got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot....... had to give 4 tubes of blood......

Back home now..... was gonna mow.......but its so cool outside.......and I feel like an idiot mowing with a coat on.

I might go do some stuff on the back porch but I am so physically and mentally exhausted at the moment.......I might watch a movie on you tube.

so tired....... If I was to go to walmart or some other store right now I believe I would have to use one of those scooters......and I would also want someone to work the steering braking and speed mechanisms for me..... while I just sat on the cart in semi vegetative state.....

and of course the store would have to be warm.....but not too warm... Id have to stay away from the frozen food section.....cause one blast of that cold air hitting me might drive me into a homicidal rage.......and believe me..... I am one person that you dont want to be around when I am in a homicidal rage initiated by cold air hitting me from one of those display freezers.....

Oh man..... you just wouldnt want to see that..... trust me.
    No one cares, save it for the pub. Isn't that what that section was made for?

-Alfred E Newman

Yeah, he's a chemistry major. But doesn't understand 7th grade science.

Makes sense!

What a clown.

As I already said, you refuted nothing scientists have said on the matter. You CLEARLY have not even read it.

Further, what I posted was written AFTER your video was made so how can the video address what was said, science boy?

How does a chem major not know that thermite doesn't explode?

Someone's pants are on fire. While, with a straight face he calls others liars.
    Address it point by point then Einstein

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You were a chemistry major and you ended up in HVAC.... ???

Did you fall and bust your noggin wide open on a sidewalk or something ???

How does someone who had the brains, money and drive to get into college end up in the hvac field......???

Lets strike the money from that statement.... cause if you got the drive you will find a way to get the money.
    I fell a$$ first into HVAC and decided to pursue being a business owner rather than making $60k a year so I dropped out before accumulating tons more debt to pay off forever. HVAC allows me to make 3 times that, make other investments and give my family a nice life. Thanks for being an a$$hole about it.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Het, Scrog,
    You want to match wits bud?

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Address it point by point then Einstein
    Already done in the link.

Now it's your turn to refute what was said, not reiterate the trash that was debunked.

On other words, your turn, not mine.

"Social networking" is an oxymoron.

I fell a$$ first into HVAC and decided to pursue being a business owner rather than making $60k a year so I dropped out before accumulating tons more debt to pay off forever. HVAC allows me to make 3 times that, make other investments and give my family a nice life. Thanks for being an a$$hole about it.
    Chemistry grad students can expect to make 60k a year?

Makes about as much sense as anything else you say.

e.g. grain silo explosions... rate of reaction. surface area for reactance. toss in nano sized particles, classified lab-created... not your father's thermite or even thermate. observed sulfidation of the eutectic in the samples "worthy of further study" and iron spheroids, yeah, right.

when taking the path of greatest resistance yields equal speed to the path of least resistance, do doors become superfluous? question for the girly TRUE BELIEVERS

that mean old New World Order and their spermicidal GMO's are really having an effect on the national virility quotient, not to mention the general level of compromised intelligence and jaw dropping gullibility ravishing the landscape
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

You want to match wits bud?
    You mean, just like you've been doing? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    e.g. grain silo explosions... rate of reaction. surface area for reactance. toss in nano sized particles, classified lab-created... not your father's thermite or even thermate. observed sulfidation of the eutectic in the samples "worthy of further study" and iron spheroids, yeah, right.

when taking the path of greatest resistance yields equal speed to the path of least resistance, do doors become superfluous? question for the girly TRUE BELIEVERS

that mean old New World Order and their spermicidal GMO's are really having an effect on the national virility quotient, not to mention the general level of compromised intelligence and jaw dropping gullibility ravishing the landscape
    lol

You must have gotten hold of some of Liberty's stuff.

What's your point?

Damn I'm really starting to feel embarrassed for you. You've been utterly destroyed yet you can't admit it, even though its painfully clear. I wish I could debate you face to face and reduce you to a pile of pathetic rubble, but unfortunately the forum format allows you to ignore the fact that I've burned you in hopes everyone else is just as dumb. I have spelled out in crayon point by point and you can't even show yourself enough respect to address each point or acquiesce. Instead you and your lame brained buddies have resorted to making juvenile wise cracks in an attempt to sidestep my ruining of you. You aren't fooling anyone other than the dullards here. Your next post better be a bulleted point by point response to post #264 and #273 otherwise you are going to make yourself look even dumber, if thats even possible...

By the way, actually watch the video I posted multiple times and go to 10:48 to get you a$$ handed to you once again regarding thermite explosions:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5d5iIoCiI8g
    You mean, I should post a point by point refutation, which I already did with the link, to which you DID NOT post a point by point refutation of?

That's not how things work. I posted the refutation. Now, to not look bad, IT IS YOU that must provide the next step.

By the way, thermite doesn't explode chem boy.

Looks like our government is at it again;

Parking garage collapses in Miami

Hundreds of rescuers rushed to the scene Wednesday afternoon when a portion of the five-story parking garage at 38oo N.W. 115 Ave. collapsed in what authorities call a “pancake-style collapse.” Police said it appeared that only construction workers were on site.
    I wonder how much thermite, that doesn't explode, was used?

I wonder how much thermite, that doesn't explode, was used?
    Scrog,
    Aside from whether thermite will explode or not how do you know for an irrefutable fact that thermite was NOT used since the debris field was never examined for its presence or residue?

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast