Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425262730 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You obviously are choosing to stay ignorant of the many rational explainations of items in the buildings that could very well explode under intense heat that have been stated over and over and over again. If you choose to stay igorant, that is your problem. Since ignorance is your problem, please be responsible about your continued self inflicted ignorance.

Yes, yes....we can all come up with coulda, mighta scenarios, but none of them are rational. Why would any of the conspiracies have been implimented? When could any of the conspiracy theories have been set up? How would the conspirers have known to set up the detonations and where? Like I said; no rational.
    You still fail to list what exploded.

Building 7 was a regular high-rise fire right? Firefighters do not put themselves in know harms way. If high-rises regularly have multiple explosions when they burn then they would have documented it in their training. They would not enter a high-rise fire, but they do. When they do enter do they just accept the risk of being blown up? And where are all the other documented high-rise fire explosions?

Are you seriously asking how Israel benefited from 911? WOW! Next you are going say Sadam’s Kuwait invasion was not encouraged by our Ambassador April Gillespie.

Just because it is politically incorrect to look at Israel that way doesn’t mean we can’t. Hey. I smell ignorance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    You still fail to list what exploded.

Building 7 was a regular high-rise fire right? Firefighters do not put themselves in know harms way. If high-rises regularly have multiple explosions when they burn then they would have documented it in their training. They would not enter a high-rise fire, but they do. When they do enter do they just accept the risk of being blown up? And where are all the other documented high-rise fire explosions?

Are you seriously asking how Israel benefited from 911? WOW! Next you are going say Sadam’s Kuwait invasion was not encouraged by our Ambassador April Gillespie.

Just because it is politically incorrect to look at Israel that way doesn’t mean we can’t. Hey. I smell ignorance too.
    Who?
    How?
    Why?

Who are you blaming? U.S. government officials? Some world order? The Isrealis?

How did who you are blaming coordinate Muslims hijacking four aircraft, hitting two of the WTC towers and the Pentagon, then getting one of the towers to fall in a way that it would damage building seven in just the right way?

How did who you are blaming set up the explosives in the building(s) you are claiming were blown up?

How have the amount of people it would take to coordinate and impliment such a controlled set of explosions been kept such a secret with the area filled with police and firefighters? Were the police and firefighters ALL in on the conspiracy?

Why would anyone other than those who hate the U.S. and Americans commit such an atrocity? What has Isreal gained from the attacks? What has anyone other than the Islamic world gained from the attacks?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Who?
    How?
    Why?

Who are you blaming? U.S. government officials? Some world order? The Isrealis?

How did who you are blaming coordinate Muslims hijacking four aircraft, hitting two of the WTC towers and the Pentagon, then getting one of the towers to fall in a way that it would damage building seven in just the right way?

How did who you are blaming set up the explosives in the building(s) you are claiming were blown up?

How have the amount of people it would take to coordinate and implement such a controlled set of explosions been kept such a secret with the area filled with police and firefighters? Were the police and firefighters ALL in on the conspiracy?

Why would anyone other than those who hate the U.S. and Americans commit such an atrocity? What has Israel gained from the attacks? What has anyone other than the Islamic world gained from the attacks?
    Knowing “who, how and why” beforehand should not determine whether we look into a crime. You must go where the evidence takes you. This is a downfall of UFO research. People won’t look into it because it is too far out in their minds, not because there isn’t any evidence.

We do not know enough about what happened to those buildings to suspect anyone. What I do know is that every anomaly must be answered for regardless of whether we understand where it might take us. But our media doesn’t work that way. When certain uncomfortable questions are asked the next question is always – what are you getting at? Or, who are you trying to accuse? Those two questions will stop many investigations cold.

One possibility for 911 would be those Israeli spies in the van that were seen celebrating as they watched WTC burn and fall. They must have known something. Did they want to see the US get hurt? No, we are their ally and backbone. That means they must have known at that instant who did it. How did they know that?

Before we go any further I want to test your knowledge of foreign affairs. When Sadam was on the border of Kuwait, ready to invade, why did April Gillespie give him the green light by telling him “we have no opinion on your border to border conflict with Kuwait?” It was an outright lie that definitely came from high ups in Washington. Why?

Knowing “who, how and why” beforehand should not determine whether we look into a crime. You must go where the evidence takes you. This is a downfall of UFO research. People won’t look into it because it is too far out in their minds, not because there isn’t any evidence.

We do not know enough about what happened to those buildings to suspect anyone. What I do know is that every anomaly must be answered for regardless of whether we understand where it might take us. But our media doesn’t work that way. When certain uncomfortable questions are asked the next question is always – what are you getting at? Or, who are you trying to accuse? Those two questions will stop many investigations cold.

One possibility for 911 would be those Israeli spies in the van that were seen celebrating as they watched WTC burn and fall. They must have known something. Did they want to see the US get hurt? No, we are their ally and backbone. That means they must have known at that instant who did it. How did they know that?

Before we go any further I want to test your knowledge of foreign affairs. When Sadam was on the border of Kuwait, ready to invade, why did April Gillespie give him the green light by telling him “we have no opinion on your border to border conflict with Kuwait?” It was an outright lie that definitely came from high ups in Washington. Why?
    Of course we should look into the evidence of an event to determine who committed the crime, how they did it and why they did it. I am asking you to provide your evidence of who you are claiming blew up buildings we know for fact were damaged during the events caused by Islamic terrorists. I am asking you to provide some rational explaination as to how someone could anticipate how the destruction of the towers would affect other buildings in order to put together and expedite a plan of action to blow up other buildings while the world was watching, and I am asking you to give rational reasons why someone would take such actions in the midst of the chaos and destruction that was already occurring because of the documented attacks by Islamic terrorists.

Insurance? No need, the building was insured already.
    Create sentiment against Islam? The documented Islamic terrorists already had that well covered.
    Just for fun? OK, I can see this. If only I had thousands of tons of explosives at hand with enough people who could install them amid the chaos of a burning building ready to crumple to the ground, I could have so much fun blowing up an already severely damaged building.

In other words, I am asking you to provide some cohesive and rational explaination as to why anyone would do what you are claiming was done, and how they could possibly pull it off.

Of course we should look into the evidence of an event to determine who committed the crime, how they did it and why they did it. I am asking you to provide your evidence of who you are claiming blew up buildings we know for fact were damaged during the events caused by Islamic terrorists. I am asking you to provide some rational explaination as to how someone could anticipate how the destruction of the towers would affect other buildings in order to put together and expedite a plan of action to blow up other buildings while the world was watching, and I am asking you to give rational reasons why someone would take such actions in the midst of the chaos and destruction that was already occurring because of the documented attacks by Islamic terrorists.

Insurance? No need, the building was insured already.
    Create sentiment against Islam? The documented Islamic terrorists already had that well covered.
    Just for fun? OK, I can see this. If only I had thousands of tons of explosives at hand with enough people who could install them amid the chaos of a burning building ready to crumple to the ground, I could have so much fun blowing up an already severely damaged building.

In other words, I am asking you to provide some cohesive and rational explanation as to why anyone would do what you are claiming was done, and how they could possibly pull it off.
    No investigation of bombs in those buildings were ever conducted so we will never know whether they were used or who planted them. What we do know is that the suspicion of bombs being used was known right afterwards but the evidence was never looked at. Why? The buildings were never analyzed for how they structurally failed. Fire was assumed in all three even though it is the first fire to bring down buildings ever in the world.

Bringing down those building allowed the backing of every US citizen to start our own holy war against certain Arabs. This is exactly in favor of Israel’s wishes. Let the US spend their precious money, lives and resources chasing and killing Israel’s enemies around the world forever.

I can’t imagine if planting explosives in those building is possible, but I am not the one to ask. But I do know that some things do not add up like: explosions, no structural analysis, no bomb analysis, the buildings falling from fire alone, molten something, dancing Israelis and the invasion of Afghanistan without knowing who did 911.

But please, answer my question about Kuwait. It sheds light on 911.

They know how the buildings failed. Fire weakened the steel support structures and all it took was a couple of floors giving way and falling onto a floor below and momentum took over.... they pancaked.

Building 7 was more than a simple fire. When one of the towers fell the debris from the tower ripped a 20 story high hole in the side of the building....weakening it severely.

Plenty of evidence from firefighters and such as to how the building slowly started sagging and leaning to the point that it finally gave way.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    They know how the buildings failed. Fire weakened the steel support structures and all it took was a couple of floors giving way and falling onto a floor below and momentum took over.... they pancaked.

Building 7 was more than a simple fire. When one of the towers fell the debris from the tower ripped a 20 story high hole in the side of the building....weakening it severely.

Plenty of evidence from firefighters and such as to how the building slowly started sagging and leaning to the point that it finally gave way.
    And we knew all that just days afterwards to preclude a real investigation of the debris? Never mind the fact that all of our skyscrapers are now prone to fall from fires. That they are not safe from plane attacks. That our architects and engineers were wrong.

Did the revelation that buildings fall from fire create new building standards or the retro-fit of our current buildings? I would guess not because they probably already know that jet fuel does not turn steel I-beams to molten.

There was no more reason to investigate for bombs being planted than there were for investigating for an alien attack.

Once again; why would bombs have been put in place? When would those bombs have been put in place. How would anyone know where to put those bombs? Who would have placed bombs and why would they have done it?

There is simply no rationality to the who, when, why or how for bombs to have been installed in building #7 to investigate anything.

There are rational conspiracy theories and then there are idiotic fantasies such as a conspired bombing of building #7. There are dozens of people who had rational reasons and capabilities of being involved in the assassination of JFK. There is no rationality for anyone to have bombed building #7 after it was so severely damaged by the fallen tower.

There was no more reason to investigate for bombs being planted than there were for investigating for an alien attack.

Once again; why would bombs have been put in place? When would those bombs have been put in place. How would anyone know where to put those bombs? Who would have placed bombs and why would they have done it?

There is simply no rationality to the who, when, why or how for bombs to have been installed in building #7 to investigate anything.

There are rational conspiracy theories and then there are idiotic fantasies such as a conspired bombing of building #7. There are dozens of people who had rational reasons and capabilities of being involved in the assassination of JFK. There is no rationality for anyone to have bombed building #7 after it was so severely damaged by the fallen tower.
    I'll gladly come back to this but first tell what you were aware of when you first heard what April Gillespie told Sadam. It is very relevant to this thread.

I'll gladly come back to this but first tell what you were aware of when you first heard what April Gillespie told Sadam. It is very relevant to this thread.
    I have no idea where you are going with this, but I have no intention of getting into something without your telling me how it is relevant. Why some liberal Canadian turned U.S. ambassador is relevant to the U.S. government planting bombs in a building that was severely damaged by the aftermath of another building that was destroyed by Islamic terrorists is beyond my ability to fantasize.

So, you tell us what strange ideas are floating around in your head (seeds planted by leftist organizations committed to destroying the U.S.) and we can go from there.

And we knew all that just days afterwards to preclude a real investigation of the debris? Never mind the fact that all of our skyscrapers are now prone to fall from fires. That they are not safe from plane attacks. That our architects and engineers were wrong.

Did the revelation that buildings fall from fire create new building standards or the retro-fit of our current buildings? I would guess not because they probably already know that jet fuel does not turn steel I-beams to molten.
    They knew building 7 was probably going to fall because they could see the building buckling on one corner. They saw the damage made to the building by the tower debris hitting it...... doesnt take much investigation to see why it fell.

As far as molten steel..... you dont need to get steel very hot to weaken it..... you dont even need to get it red hot...... thats why even in single story and two story buildings you will see that insulation blown all over the steel...... no fire is ever going to get that steel even near red hot.....before it distorts.... and once you start distorting the steel the whole building becomes vulnerable.

When those jets buried themselves in those buildings....knocking out supporting structures as they plowed there way in..... they did a lot more damage than that building was designed to take.....and then there is the debris weight they added by themselves....

Slowly something gave way....more weight on a floor than it was designed to hold.... the floor collapses....maybe lands on top of another floor and it collapses then all this weight hits another floor and the pancaking begins......so much weight falling 10-15 feet...

You get the picture...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I have no idea where you are going with this, but I have no intention of getting into something without your telling me how it is relevant. Why some liberal Canadian turned U.S. ambassador is relevant to the U.S. government planting bombs in a building that was severely damaged by the aftermath of another building that was destroyed by Islamic terrorists is beyond my ability to fantasize.

So, you tell us what strange ideas are floating around in your head (seeds planted by leftist organizations committed to destroying the U.S.) and we can go from there.
    So nothing about that muted news clip stood out to you?

So nothing about that muted news clip stood out to you?
    This is your fantasy, not mine. If you have something to say, just say it and stop playing all of these mysterious sounding games.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425262730 ... LastLast