Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Glenn.

I don't think these clowns know what a dis-service they are doing to the heroes of flight 93, the many first responders who lost thier lives trying to help others, or the surviving families of the victims who were lost in the planes and in the buildings, by putting forth a bold-faced lie.

Then they want you to believe they are "great Americans" who are the only ones who can see "the truth".

Yeah, we've seen thier brand of "truth" all right.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Ahahahahaa thats what I thought
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Look people we can argue about who's expert has more weight than others, but one needs to use some common sense in this event. We have all seen the three building go down many times. So any average person in order to come to an opinion, was this a natural even due to the events as told, or are there some questions that should be asked.

1) Do we know of any high rise steel buildings that have collapsed by fire. Yes two were hit by airliners, but WTC7 didnt get hit.

2) Do we know of buildings of that type that have collapsed pretty much within their own footprint, due to an accidental event ??

3) In any criminal and accident investigations concerning airliners (I think we can agree it was also criminal), the scene is preserved, and all items involved are studied and tested to determine how and the why. So the question has to be why it wasnt done so at 911. They went to great effort to find remains of bodies and rightly so, but why not failed structual items, and who gave to order to remove such material before investigations were completed.
    And btw, removal of evidence before an investigation is completed, is a criminal offence.

4) Certain items that were claimed to fail could have been preserved and studied, steel that has failed due to severe heating can be tested easily, to see the changes in the steel composition, and such findings should have been indroduced in the subsequent hearings.

One would think since no high rise building has never failed due to fire, never mind collapsed the way they did, it should have been a priority to see why, if for no other reason as to prevent such failures in the future.
    .................................................. ................................................

Anyone that watched those three buildings go down, has to admit that it was amazing to see the two towers go down, cause no one expected it, even professionals who were at the scene, and many paid with their lifes because of it.

Anyone who believes that there are no such things as elements in goverments internal or external that are not cabable of keeping secrets of importence, is misinformed, for such secrets have been kept in the past, and some are still secret today, even though large amount of personell were involved. All one has to look at the Manhattan project, btw does anyone even know why it was called the Manhattan Project ??

The question is...who had the means, motive, and opportunity, was it just hijackers with box cutters, or is there something else going on here, and will this story end up like Kennedy's assasination, were we all know now that one lone shooter wasnt the cause, but we dont want to re-investigate for it will shame us.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da1_1349060495

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Very well, Roy.

I will speak to you on this matter under two conditions; number one you also apply a healthy dose of common sense. Number two, I will post what pictures and the like I can, but if I need you to read something, you must do it.

Deal?

If you agree, I will not only show you why there was no molten steel using nothing more than the laws of physics and common sense, but also why it doesn't even help your case if found.

Oh, and a little knowledge about how thermite reactions work.

Oh, and some photo evidence too.

I'll bet you could find a YouTube video on it before I even get back!

Answer this question. If there were any truth to these conspiracies, WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
    Other than waste our time reading your rants.
    Stop biatching about conspiracies if you aren't going to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Answer this question. If there were any truth to these conspiracies, WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
    Makes perfect sense
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Uncovering conspiracies, if that even took place on 911, is often difficult and frustrating work. Just because that type of work is not for you doesn’t’ mean it should not be done.

My thoughts about scientists weighing in on this is that when they give an explanation about how a building fell, they are not required to comment on all the other strange occurrences that took place that day. They do not put the whole thing to rest with their simple explanation as they would like to.

Just few of the strange occurrences are:
    Who ordered there to be no debris investigation?
    Who was the one who was not interested in an in-depth analysis of the structural failure?
    Why was debris from the Pennsylvania flight found miles from the crash site? I thought eyewitness testimony was meaningless next to hard evidence.
    Why was all footage of the Pentagon plane collected and never shown to the public when it obviously exists and there is an outcry for it to be released?

IMO – Science makes half baked statements but won’t follow through and answer the above questions. Therefore, if there was a conspiracy, science is being used as a pawn.

My suggestion to those who are agitated by reading this type of stuff, don’t read it. It isn’t for everybody.

Why was the investigation stonewalled for a year? Why were all videos from local buildings around the pentagon confiscated and remain so to this day?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Why was the investigation stonewalled for a year? Why were all videos from local buildings around the pentagon confiscated and remain so to this day?
    Those who are asking for common sense to be used should answer some of the simpler questions first.

People who tend to always gravitate towards conspiracy rather then accept the obvious truth all share one thing in common.

One or more personality disorders that defines them as a subset of society.

Scizoid, Narcisisstic, Avoidant, and Paranoia.

It has very little to do with the twin towers, the kennedy assasination or the moon landings.

Its why a debate with a conspiracy theorist always amounts to a flame thread. You're never going to convince them ottherwise because its much deeper than the data that contradicts their rhetoric.

Its why I try to stay away from threads like these with the exception of adding some general information about their true motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    People who tend to always gravitate towards conspiracy rather then accept the obvious truth all share one thing in common.

It has very little to do with the twin towers, the kennedy assasination or the moon landings.

Its why a debate with a conspiracy theorist always amounts to a flame thread. You're never going to convince them ottherwise because its much deeper than the data that contradicts their rhetoric.

Its why I try to stay away from threads like these with the exception of adding some general information about their true motives.
    I doubt you could give an adequate answer to even some of the simplest questions regarding 911... like the ones just posed.

And to some, they are OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I doubt you could give an adequate answer to even some of the simplest questions regarding 911... like the ones just posed.

And to some, they are OK with that.

Your version of a adequate answer appears to be anything that cant be confirmed by eyewitness accounts, scientific objective data or rational explanations.

Did you read the part of my post that mentioned personality disorders ????

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post

You, my low fore headed friend call it a conspiracy theory, I call it the truth. The difference between you and I is that I question everything. You appear to be a mindless MSN lemming lacking the proper intellect to recognize the truth even if it bit you in the ass.

You would make a good tiller of soil in the Kings field.

That is all...carry on.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast