Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    The same can be said about our "intelligence" prior to invading Iraq. Israel is Iraq’s next door neighbor and constantly watches them from above and within. You cannot say that Israel was also fooled into thinking they had WMD’s. But Israel wanted us to take out Saddam’s massive army and infrastructure so they just sat on that info and let the U.S., their little puppet, do their dirty work.
    Every country in the world believed that Iraq had WMD's, as did every member of Congress. Hussein simply bluffed his way to being attacked.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives...sanz-Nov07.pdf

There's an article from Structure Magazine which described how the failure of a single column could well result in uniform collapse of building 7 specifically.

You asked how it could happen, there it is.

Complete with pretty pictures and diagrams!

Of course, we know you won't read it.

Does a great job showing redundancy, shared loads, and weight RE-distibution, e.g. progressive collapse.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

I just thought of something else for you youtube guys to consider... thermite doesn't explode.

Well, most varieties in common use anyway.

Now let's look a molten metal claims.

Here's a popular one;

"New York Fire Department Captain Philip Ruvolo reported “molten steel running down the channel rails, like lava.”

Do none of you see the problem with this? It's common sense not science.

Let's see if any of you CT folks get the answer to this puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    OK, then....now it is officially creepy.

I hope you realize that you are pretending to be someone else while giving opinions from yourself. So, what kind of third person are you pretending to be? Does your third person not have the exact same opinions that you, the person your third person personification is referring to? If not, then you are not really speakingin the third person, but rather, you are a schizoid.....
    I asked newoldtech and he(we,us)saw nothing unusual about it. And that guy is a genos.

Every country in the world believed that Iraq had WMD's, as did every member of Congress. Hussein simply bluffed his way to being attacked.
    Putin himself said that he informed Bush directly based on KGB reports.

OK, then....now it is officially creepy.

I hope you realize that you are pretending to be someone else while giving opinions from yourself. So, what kind of third person are you pretending to be? Does your third person not have the exact same opinions that you, the person your third person personification is referring to? If not, then you are not really speakingin the third person, but rather, you are a schizoid.....
    Sorry Robin... that dog will not hunt... nor if it were a bird would it fly.

As usual here at ARP (both sides of the fence), you either missed my point... or do not want to accept it.

Try again...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The answer to why we did not stop the attack is easy; everything run by government agencies is basically inept! The information for the signs that we were being plotted against were there, just being gathered by different agencies that did not work with each other so no one got to see the whole picture.

So what have we done since to overcome inept government agencies? We created more government agencies......
    Ga believes the ineptness is not by accident. Think with me: How can anyone hold anyone responsible if there is a bureaucratic mess beyond untangling? Lets face it... power and $$$ are more important in Wash DC than the lives of American citizens. That alone should make folks mad enough to change the dirty diapers on the Potomac.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Putin himself said that he informed Bush directly based on KGB reports.
    Not sure I would take Putin's word for anything... Kinda like p*ssing into the wind to believe a former KGB boss... (whoops)
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

A lot of the material...structural supports etc....was kept in the US and examined.

A google search or google image search might turn up some pics.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Maybe the next step is to introduce a sock puppet?
    GA hungry.

GA go sleep.

GA go fetal cause GA not know answer.

that guy is wound up tighter than dicks hatband.

He went fetal last night.... I would have enjoyed one more chance just so I could take it to a personal level...... He would probably still be lying in the corner of his trailer home living room.....in the fetal position....still twitching.

Of course Im not normally that type.....till I smell fear........and I sure got a whiff of it last night.

fear.....

ye............... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Not sure I would take Putin's word for anything... Kinda like p*ssing into the wind to believe a former KGB boss... (whoops)
    And since Russia is allies with Iran it made them enemies with Iraq. So why not encourage us to snuff out an opponent.

They did not convince Colin Powell, and he had access to all that top secret intel too. What made Mr. Powell so smart and all the others so wrong? Was it just the lucky guess of his career? I think not. He was just the only honest one. And how does other country’s intel compare to ours? Most of them do not even have spy satellites.

But back to my main point. Israel should have known since they are right next door with the best intel money can buy. But they too wanted them snuffed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    And since Russia is allies with Iran it made them enemies with Iraq. So why not encourage us to snuff out an opponent.

They did not convince Colin Powell, and he had access to all that top secret intel too. What made Mr. Powell so smart and all the others so wrong? Was it just the lucky guess of his career? I think not. He was just the only honest one. And how does other country’s intel compare to ours? Most of them do not even have spy satellites.

But back to my main point. Israel should have known since they are right next door with the best intel money can buy. But they too wanted them snuffed out.
    There are instances where Saddaam used WMD's during his rule... how about when he gassed the Kurds in the 1980's?
    Lots of what I read (mostly from sources OUTSIDE the USA... as in not censored by the US govt) suggest Saddaam had WMD's, yet managed to get them out/country before the USA found them... This raises the questions... where are they now, and WHO controls them now?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast