Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 326 to 338 of 396
  1. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Well you could start with an investigation of all the false presentations I spoke of earlier.

    Again, when you present plainly doctored evidence like a photoshopped photo, doesn't that mean you are doing the same thing as those you warn us to fear?
    With all the time you and Liberty spent arguing over whether thermite burns or explodes how does that solve anything? Are you using the old courtroom tactic which states: “if you can find one inaccuracy in the opposing council’s claims then it can be conveniently assumed everything they say in inaccurate?”

    As for structural damage to building 7 it was minor and superficial. It appears no damage was done to the core structural columns and the fires were isolated. There were also many explosions heard on audio tapes and witnessed by people in the building. I could understand a few explosions from a gas line or two but not what was reported.

    But I will give you that if charges were planted in building 7 they would have be planted in both WTC’s because nobody knew the WTC’s would fall from a plane attack. That is an incomprehensible job to covertly pull off. Over one hundred and thirty vertical columns would need to be severed by explosives. Very hard to imagine, but imaginations don't solve crimes like this. They only pacify the public.

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    6,504
    I have actually found about 7 "inaccuracies". That's a pattern. Especially when one of them was intentionally doctored.

    So, you think that demonstrating that a witness is not credible is invalid or something?

    I am not trying to establish anything with Liberty, except to show onlookers how shoddy arguments are constructed. One can draw their own conclusions from it.

    Interestingly, that chemical engineer above noted the same thing we all see from the truthers as well when he said "simply using the term explosive nano thermite over and over again does not establish it as such".

    Indeed, the very paper Dr. Jones cited as the basis of his work showed nano-thermite having an expansion velocity that is even less than black powder! So, what do you think happened there?
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    I have actually found about 7 "inaccuracies". That's a pattern. Especially when one of them was intentionally doctored.
    Please list these inaccuracies that Liberty claimed. But don’t bother with anything about thermite. It doesn’t interest me in the least.

    So, you think that demonstrating that a witness is not credible is invalid or something?
    People can be innocently incorrect about things. That doesn’t completely take apart all of their claims.

    I am not trying to establish anything with Liberty, except to show onlookers how shoddy arguments are constructed. One can draw their own conclusions from it.
    It seemed you were hanging you hat on proving him wrong about thermite exploding. To me nothing hinges on that.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    6,504
    No, I am fully prepared to multi task. I can argue several things, it is simply that liberty became the squeaky wheel so to speak.

    Nano thermite has been a key component of the truther argument from the word go whether it personally interests you or not.

    The inaccuracies are in fact found on the truther sites, not in ARP commentary.

    Does this mean that I have to review them yet again?

  5. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    No, I am fully prepared to multi task. I can argue several things
    lol

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    No, I am fully prepared to multi task. I can argue several things, it is simply that liberty became the squeaky wheel so to speak.

    Nano thermite has been a key component of the truther argument from the word go whether it personally interests you or not.

    The inaccuracies are in fact found on the truther sites, not in ARP commentary.

    Does this mean that I have to review them yet again?
    Nano-thermite might be a key component in your opinion but I see a lot more than that that should be considered important.

    The way I see these types of investigations go wrong is by omitting evidence, saying that it is either not important or that all aspects of that evidence has already been explored. This was done heavily during the Warren Commission investigation. Most damning evidence was not investigated.

    Here you can say scientists do not need debris to study but that is speculative. If they had it they could do a better job irrespective of what you claim. If it is protocol and law to study debris of this type then why was it not done?

    Why was the Pentagon plane flown in a near circle before hitting the building in an unoccupied section? It was originally heading straight toward Rumsfelds office. How did a pilot that was failing his classes pull this off when pilots of that plane say it is near impossible? How did debris from the Pennsylvania flight land miles away from the crash site. Why was this the first time fighter jets could not intercept one of four flights? Why would Israelis spies be celebrating after the first attack? How did they know for certain it was not an accidental crash?

    The key components of this mystery are front and center in my mind. How could those seven inaccuracies not be for you? You should look beyond the thermite controversy.

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    6,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Nano-thermite might be a key component in your opinion but I see a lot more than that that should be considered important.

    The way I see these types of investigations go wrong is by omitting evidence, saying that it is either not important or that all aspects of that evidence has already been explored. This was done heavily during the Warren Commission investigation. Most damning evidence was not investigated.

    Here you can say scientists do not need debris to study but that is speculative. If they had it they could do a better job irrespective of what you claim. If it is protocol and law to study debris of this type then why was it not done?

    Why was the Pentagon plane flown in a near circle before hitting the building in an unoccupied section? It was originally heading straight toward Rumsfelds office. How did a pilot that was failing his classes pull this off when pilots of that plane say it is near impossible? How did debris from the Pennsylvania flight land miles away from the crash site. Why was this the first time fighter jets could not intercept one of four flights? Why would Israelis spies be celebrating after the first attack? How did they know for certain it was not an accidental crash?

    The key components of this mystery are front and center in my mind. How could those seven inaccuracies not be for you? You should look beyond the thermite controversy.
    You act as if all I've talked about it thermite, but that's not even close to the case. You were the one how asked how pancake collapse could occur, then I posted extensive data on progressive collapse. Further, that's pretty much how the truther movement began in the first place, shock at watching the buildings collapase in what appeared to be a controlled demo.

    Seems like we've backpeddeled from that a bit. For example, first Liberty argues against the fact that WTC progessively collapsed (else why would we even talk about thermite) then I make a joke about the pancake collapse in Miami last week and Liberty comes back and says that progressive collapse has been happening as long as there have been man made buildings.

    Make sense to you? Right, me neither.

    Then, you question a search for debris while at the same time saying that you don't think thermite is important. Well then, if you aren't searching for molten metal or thermite residue, what among the debris adds to your case and in what manner? Besides, as already discussed, the debris was compromised by rescue workers from the word go, so a review of the debris would have been pointless.

    As for the rest of your claims, you need to post evidence. You know, like the link about Israelis I asked for last week but still have not seen?
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Islamic terrorists hijacked jets that had full tanks of fuel for long range flights and flew them into the WTC towers. The extremely damaged towers with thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel flowing through them collapsed into themselves. Huge sections of the towers hit building #7, severely damaging the back side of it and causing massive fires that ignited everything from tanks in mechanical rooms to furniture. After several dozen items exploded from the heat, the damaged building also collapsed.

    There was no time or rationale for anyone to plant any form of explosives after the initial attack on the towers. There is no rational basis for even making claims that explosives were planted post jets hitting the towers.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Islamic terrorists hijacked jets that had full tanks of fuel for long range flights and flew them into the WTC towers. The extremely damaged towers with thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel flowing through them collapsed into themselves. Huge sections of the towers hit building #7, severely damaging the back side of it and causing massive fires that ignited everything from tanks in mechanical rooms to furniture. After several dozen items exploded from the heat, the damaged building also collapsed.

    There was no time or rationale for anyone to plant any form of explosives after the initial attack on the towers. There is no rational basis for even making claims that explosives were planted post jets hitting the towers.
    X2
    Or planting explosives before 9/11.

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,168
    I think this is a case for the Mybusters; like the one they are doing with an actual plane crash and what really happen to the occupants in plane. They can build new towers and fly some planes into them, some with thermite and bombs, others without. Probably be the most watched television show ever.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think this is a case for the Mybusters; like the one they are doing with an actual plane crash and what really happen to the occupants in plane. They can build new towers and fly some planes into them, some with thermite and bombs, others without. Probably be the most watched television show ever.
    That would be interesting. However it would be expensive. Where are you going to find a building built like the WTC? Building a mock WTC, with mock jets, wouldn't be the same.
    Last edited by chaard; 10-15-2012 at 10:12 PM.

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think this is a case for the Mybusters; like the one they are doing with an actual plane crash and what really happen to the occupants in plane. They can build new towers and fly some planes into them, some with thermite and bombs, others without. Probably be the most watched television show ever.
    I think that, for the sake of truth(er), that all of the libbies here who are claiming that Americans were responsible for the attacks volunteer to be on those planes being used to hit the buildings during these tests. It's the only way to be sure......(Ellen Ripley)
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #338
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    6,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think this is a case for the Mybusters;
    Truther response to such an endeavor can be accurately predicted, in my opinion.

    They get a result they like? "See that all you kool aid drinkers? Told ya!"

    They get an answer they don't like? "Mythbusters is unreliable as they are in the pockets of the US government. Plus they failed to describe the flying weight of an African Swallow."
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event