Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Wow, you get more pathetic as we go.

All that stuff you posted contains all of two formulas. Not only that, but the argument was not based on them as I said three times now, just a little added weight. So, you apparently don't even know what a formula even is in the first place, much less understand them.

You slept through science AND math class? How do you even have a job in this industry?

Defining how much something weighs IS NOT A FORMULA.

You are not lying in that last post. You are simply a scientific illiterate is all.

And it's getting more amusing as we go.

These are formulas;

2Al + Fe2O3 = Al2O3 + 2Fe

0.5*4.2 kg = 2.1 kg = 4.8 lb

The very end of this is a simple formula;

Therefore, 51 cc of fully dense powder of 20.5 cc Al and 30.5 cc Fe2O3 weighs (54+160) g = 214 g.

The rest are declaritives.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Wow, you get more pathetic as we go.

All that stuff you posted contains all of two formulas. Not only that, but the argument was not based on them as I said three times now, just a little added weight. So, you apparently don't even know what a formula even is in the first place, much less understand them.

You slept through science AND math class? How do you even have a job in this industry?

Defining how much something weighs IS NOT A FORMULA.

You are not lying in that last post. You are simply a scientific illiterate is all.

And it's getting more amusing as we go.

These are formulas;

2Al + Fe2O3 = Al2O3 + 2Fe

0.5*4.2 kg = 2.1 kg = 4.8 lb

The very end of this is a simple formula;

Therefore, 51 cc of fully dense powder of 20.5 cc Al and 30.5 cc Fe2O3 weighs (54+160) g = 214 g.

The rest are declaritives.
    Haha I was a chemistry major. You claimed the article didn't have any formulas, now it all of the sudden does and I'm the idiot? LOL Do you have any clue how stupid you look in front of everyone now? BTW you never even mentioned the fact that I destroyed you in every other point
    Very poor use of a straw man I must say
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Haha I was a chemistry major. You claimed the article didn't have any formulas, now it all of the sudden does and I'm the idiot? LOL Do you have any clue how stupid you look in front of everyone now? BTW you never even mentioned the fact that I destroyed you in every other point
    Very poor use of a straw man I must say
    You were a chemistry major and you ended up in HVAC.... ???

Did you fall and bust your noggin wide open on a sidewalk or something ???

How does someone who had the brains, money and drive to get into college end up in the hvac field......???

Lets strike the money from that statement.... cause if you got the drive you will find a way to get the money.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I don't think that making bathtub acid or running a meth lab constitutes being a chemistry major.....I'm just saying.....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Yeah, he's a chemistry major. But doesn't understand 7th grade science.

Makes sense!

What a clown.

As I already said, you refuted nothing scientists have said on the matter. You CLEARLY have not even read it.

Further, what I posted was written AFTER your video was made so how can the video address what was said, science boy?

How does a chem major not know that thermite doesn't explode?

Someone's pants are on fire. While, with a straight face he calls others liars.

A reminder to refrain from the name calling. It has no place in spirited debate. Thanks.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You were a chemistry major and you ended up in HVAC.... ???

Did you fall and bust your noggin wide open on a sidewalk or something ???

How does someone who had the brains, money and drive to get into college end up in the hvac field......???

Lets strike the money from that statement.... cause if you got the drive you will find a way to get the money.
    Apparently he may have consumed to much of his own product (as described by robo). That can cause you to be paranoid and become illogical.

Zero info on Liberty's profile also. Funny why doesn't he post his "professional background" or anything at all about himself? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Yeah, my guess is that our resident chem major is a young tin knocker who stumbled upon ARP.

[seinfeld]Not that there's anything wrong with that![/seinfeld]

"Social networking" is an oxymoron.

There is an old saying: “Never argue with an idiot(s). They will drag you down and beat you through experience.”

Only here does education and experience hurt you.

2.5 hours in the doc office today....... most of spent sitting and waiting......

Got a flu shot and a pneumonia shot....... had to give 4 tubes of blood......

Back home now..... was gonna mow.......but its so cool outside.......and I feel like an idiot mowing with a coat on.

I might go do some stuff on the back porch but I am so physically and mentally exhausted at the moment.......I might watch a movie on you tube.

so tired....... If I was to go to walmart or some other store right now I believe I would have to use one of those scooters......and I would also want someone to work the steering braking and speed mechanisms for me..... while I just sat on the cart in semi vegetative state.....

and of course the store would have to be warm.....but not too warm... Id have to stay away from the frozen food section.....cause one blast of that cold air hitting me might drive me into a homicidal rage.......and believe me..... I am one person that you dont want to be around when I am in a homicidal rage initiated by cold air hitting me from one of those display freezers.....

Oh man..... you just wouldnt want to see that..... trust me.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

OK, Brian here's your chance to set me straight.

How DOES a chemistry major NOT know that thermite does not explode?

After all, they would actually be the foremost authority on such matters, yes?

Known reactions are pretty basic stuff.

You wouldn't believe I'm an astronaut or a KGB spy if I just claimed I were. Would you?

If not, why not?

OK, Brian here's your chance to set me straight.

How DOES a chemistry major NOT know that thermite does not explode?

After all, they would actually be the foremost authority on such matters, yes?

Known reactions are pretty basic stuff.

You wouldn't believe I'm an astronaut or a KGB spy if I just claimed I were. Would you?

If not, why not?
    Het, Scrog,
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Yeah, he's a chemistry major. But doesn't understand 7th grade science.

Makes sense!

What a clown.

As I already said, you refuted nothing scientists have said on the matter. You CLEARLY have not even read it.

Further, what I posted was written AFTER your video was made so how can the video address what was said, science boy?

How does a chem major not know that thermite doesn't explode?

Someone's pants are on fire. While, with a straight face he calls others liars.
    Damn I'm really starting to feel embarrassed for you. You've been utterly destroyed yet you can't admit it, even though its painfully clear. I wish I could debate you face to face and reduce you to a pile of pathetic rubble, but unfortunately the forum format allows you to ignore the fact that I've burned you in hopes everyone else is just as dumb. I have spelled out in crayon point by point and you can't even show yourself enough respect to address each point or acquiesce. Instead you and your lame brained buddies have resorted to making juvenile wise cracks in an attempt to sidestep my ruining of you. You aren't fooling anyone other than the dullards here. Your next post better be a bulleted point by point response to post #264 and #273 otherwise you are going to make yourself look even dumber, if thats even possible...

By the way, actually watch the video I posted multiple times and go to 10:48 to get you a$$ handed to you once again regarding thermite explosions:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5d5iIoCiI8g
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast