Page 1 of 31 1234567811 ... LastLast

You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If...

•You are capable of critical thinking.
    •You distrust mainstream media.
    •You like nature.
    •You think it’s a good idea to spend the Friday after Thanksgiving with your family rather than camping outside Best Buy to get a cheap plasma television made in China.
    •You think it’s a little strange that WTC building 7 came down at free fall speed on 9/11 yet it was never hit by a plane.
    •You think that drones in America might not be for Al Qaeda.
    •You would like to be able to get on a plane without having to engage in a mandatory radiation bath and digital strip search.
    •You have read a book in the past year.
    •You think you have the right to protest.
    •You think the War on Terror is a scam.
    •You think the War on Drugs is a scam.
    •You think the anger directed at America from the Middle East could possibly be related to our foreign policy rather than hating how amazingly free we are.
    •You think the Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same on the important issues affecting our country.
    •You think believing in The Constitution does not constitute a terrorist act.
    •You have heard of the Bill of Rights and can even name what some of them are.
    •You question whether the government loves you.
    •You think the right to bear arms is not for hunting, rather so citizens can fight back should the government become a bunch of tyrannical thugs.
    •You don’t own a television, and if you do, all you watch is RT, especially the Keiser Report and Capital Account.
    •You don’t think the NDAA is the name of Kesha’s latest single.
    •You think rich, powerful and connected people should be subject to the rule of law and go to jail if they commit crimes. Even if they are bankers and work at JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs.
    •You think corporations aren’t people.
    •You think Warren Buffet is a phony and a crony capitalist.
    •You don’t care that Warren Buffet likes cherry coke, hamburgers and ice cream. He’s still a bad guy.
    •You know that gold was made illegal by FDR in 1933 and confiscated from the American people. You know that gold bullion remained illegal for Americans to own until 1975.
    •You think politicians that push for war should be sent to fight on the front lines. If they are unable, their children should go.
    •You want your food to be labeled GMO so that you can make your own decisions on what you are consuming.
    •You grow your own food.
    •You buy raw milk.
    •You think food and energy should be included in inflation calculations.
    •You are aware that the Department of Homeland Security has purchased 1.2 billion rounds of ammo in the past year.
    •You question whether said ammo purchases are in anticipation of a Normandy beach style landing by Al Qaeda.
    •You think allowing a small group of unelected people (The Federal Reserve) to print unlimited amounts of money and distribute it as they please might not be a good idea.

Submitted by Mike Krieger of Liberty Blitzkrieg blog
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Imagine in your mind Jeff Foxworthy saying:

You M I G H T be a conspiracy theorist if...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

•You think that a fact is something other than what is self-evident or mutually observable.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

.You like to be different and argue with everyone.

. You think you are superior.

. You grew up as a loner and still are.

. You have had at least one major failure.

And last but not least

. You believe that 911 was a inside job.
    Thank you, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post

And last but not least

You mean it was not... LOL
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

And last but not least

Glenn,

Conspiracies are happening all the time and at all different levels within our government. Are you saying there aren’t any or are you just not interested in them?

Please name a possible conspiracy other than one that has already been exposed that has really got your goat? Do you even suspect there is one?

Lastly, is it ok with you that building 7 fell down by itself? Do you even wonder about it or do you wait for Fox News to bring it up first?

I think people are nuts to not be interested in conspiracies. They are all around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Glenn,

Conspiracies are happening all the time and at all different levels within our government AND CORPORATIONS. Are you saying there aren’t any or are you just not interested in them?

Please name a possible conspiracy other than one that has already been exposed that has really got your goat? Do you even suspect there is one?

Lastly, is it ok with you that building 7 fell down by itself? Do you even wonder about it or do you wait for Fox News to bring it up first?

I think people are nuts to not be interested in conspiracies. They are all around us.
    Fox news ......ha......not a news organization but a marketing agency for the extreme right.

back when i was 12 years old i had an interest in conspiracy theory.
    now, all of the old-time conspiracy theories turned out to be true and it's the legitimate government having a hard time proving themselves

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Fox news ......ha......not a news organization but a marketing agency for the extreme right.
    Change this to MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc... and you have a marketing organization for the left.

Seems to me the #1 news organization in the country probably reflects the majority... shame it is FOX...

OTOH... a smart person would catch on quickly that the #1 news group probably represents the public mood and opinion.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Glenn,

Conspiracies are happening all the time and at all different levels within our government. Are you saying there aren’t any or are you just not interested in them?

Sure Brian, there are conspiracies all the time but not 911 and I might add that would be an impossible conspiracy for Building 7 to fall down as a result of an inside job after the planes taking down the WTC. The odds of that happening timed after the destruction of the WTC is just to unbelievable to even bring it up in my mind.

I believe the assassination of JFK was a conspiracy, along with the start of WWI, the backdoor rush to pass LBJ's change of quotas based on nation origin to wide open immigration for the 3rd world to fundamentally change our country when there was zero demand for it at the time, the conspiracy of silence surrounding everything about Obama's past, etc., etc., etc.

I have read and saw a lot and remember a lot of what I have read and saw. I have seen see PC history change the facts. Don't have time to go into all that. I have seen a lot events about the war in Nam and about the protesters has been PCed by the liberals. Don't have to tell me about conspiracies. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Sure Brian, there are conspiracies all the time but not 911 and I might add that would be an impossible conspiracy for Building 7 to fall down as a result of an inside job after the planes taking down the WTC. The odds of that happening timed after the destruction of the WTC is just to unbelievable to even bring it up in my mind.

I believe the assassination of JFK was a conspiracy, along with the start of WWI, the backdoor rush to pass LBJ's change of quotas based on nation origin to wide open immigration for the 3rd world to fundamentally change our country when there was zero demand for it at the time, the conspiracy of silence surrounding everything about Obama's past, etc., etc., etc.

I have read and saw a lot and remember a lot of what I have read and saw. I have seen see PC history change the facts. Don't have time to go into all that. I have seen a lot events about the war in Nam and about the protesters has been PCed by the liberals. Don't have to tell me about conspiracies. Thank you, thank you very much
    Brian, the above "conspiracy" in quotes I don't believe has been exposed. That is my possible conspiracy which has my goat. The start of WWI is supposed to have started in NY, NY. It is documented but by enlarge forgotten. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    EVERYTHING else is a marketing agency for the left (extreme or NOT)...
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Sure Brian, there are conspiracies all the time but not 911 and I might add that would be an impossible conspiracy for Building 7 to fall down as a result of an inside job after the planes taking down the WTC.
    The building fell for no reason. It’s not like seeing a ghost or a grainy picture of a UFO. It really fell…for no reason. That fact should spur curiosity as well as an investigation, but it didn’t. Why?

There are evil people in powerful places in this country but perpetrating 911 is hard for me to believe too. But a few things make me wonder. One is the fact that GWB knew of the first plane hitting the tower before he entered the classroom and was told of the second plane while he was in the class room, still doing nothing. The stupid look on his face in the classroom was very telling. It looked like no surprise to him. He should have responded as if his wife was hit by a Mach truck. But he didn’t.

Secondly, the Pennsylvania flight. It was probably shot out of the sky. Otherwise, how was debris found miles away if it crashed the way they claimed? It doesn’t add up.

Just because something is hard to believe is no reason to dismiss it entirely.

Page 1 of 31 1234567811 ... LastLast