Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tool bag

tool bag

What is everyone's favorite tool bag I bought a clc with a zip up side for tools and I hate it they didn't have a veto or I woulda probably got that. After buying this one I'm not even sure I want a bag with zip up sides, just curious what other people like?

Still use my bucket buddy(AKA Port-A-Potty) on service calls.

I bought the Veto HVAC bag (can't remember the number) but don't really like it.

I use a gym bag, it's cheap and easy to get up and down a roof.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

I prefer an open top bag over one with zippers. It's a nice easy grab all the time to get stuff and shove it back in it's place. Even when the bag is packed in the van and I just want a couple things out of it I can do that with out fighting with a zipped up bag, or worse yet, one with all the tools in pockets all around the outside getting caught on every cord and hose in the van all the time.

Veto OT-LC has been my main service bag for the past bunch of months now, and I freaking love it. http://www.vetopropac.com/open-top-lc

I still use my veto LC I bought bought 4-5 yrs ago. It is still in good condition other than a couple of zippers lost. Recently I picked up a Klein backpack to use during pms. Got it due to veto is kind of heavy for pms. Note: I had back surgery last yr, so I only pull my veto for service repairs.

Well I went ahead and bought the veto tech LC loaded it up with my tools and its great but like a lot of others I think ill keep a basic pouch for pm's

I have clc 8inch tote with plastic tray on bottom. I have the veto lc and fill it up to much. for residential it would be fine but commercial I personally thought it was to heavy.

I like the CLC 1526 also.Have a Veto too but the CLC is my favorite.If Veto would copy it with a hard bottom it would be great. They would probably want an arm and leg for it though

Veto LC or the Tech LC. I have both and both are the best I have found for my needs.

I agree with aftech, a good ole bucket buddy has been my favoite over all the tool bags i've seen. I really like the fact that your tools are spread out and easy to see.

Name:  UR_0491_HSKY_18inRollingT_4.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  14.3 KB

Cost like $60 at home depot. Has wheels, tons of pouches and fits a lot of stuff. I also like to put heavy boxes on top of it (condensing units for reach ins, heavy motors, etc) and angle it to use it like a hand cart. Best $60 I ever spent!

my tool bag hasn't left the van for I don't know how long.....too much stuff in it for pm's.

i just toss what i need in a bucket and go......easy to rope up to the roof, and you can just toss any trash in it, as you know it's gonna be emptied at the end of the day. I've been thinkin of getting a smaller bag for pm's but, haven't really come across anything that's small enough to not fill to the brim, but large enough to carry what you need......is there such a thing?....or is that too much to ask!!??LOL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast