Too tired to watch the game last night. But it sure is nice to wake up and read about the Tigers putting the whammy to the Yanks! Fine job Kenny. Tigers 6 Yanks zip point chit. George I'll send you a case of Pepto or do you want the chewable kind.
    FEN

Did the Tigers wake up from their slumber? Talk about napping at the wrong part of the season! But, I give them their just credit. They have been a good team all year and their manager deserves recognition.

(Twins fan for 45yrs or so) We fell over, dead on our feet, from exhaustion, I guess.

Talking

we have a new neighbor,she is a Tiger's fan,and she is hot...lol....i love to watch the games with her,she jumps and jiggles all over the place...lol......so GO TIGER'S

The Tigers tore em up last night. Rogers pitched really well!!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

I'm a Yankee fan just because of their tradition. I think baseball is the ultimate sport. It requires strength along with a very strong mental acuity and snake-like reflexes all the while making a single instant proper decision under a variety of scenarios. That decision made in an instant can make the difference between a win and a loss. The Yankees have been in post season for how many years? You don't get there by being average. And they have 10 hitters. Good hitters. Who else can make that claim?

The Tigers are to be congratulated on there overwhelming victory over a very, very good team. I don't think it was a fluke. They played 9 (well 8-1/2)solid innings of baseball. It was a great game even though the score was lopsided. And Kenny Rogers was without doubt on his game. If he keeps that up, he could go down in baseball history as one of the top 3 pitchers in the pros.

As I said, I'm a Yankee fan but I still root for the underdog.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Talking

THE GAMBLER....sticks it to that $200 million payroll,man are the METS fan here having a great Saturday in New York, with the AMAZINs getting ready to clinch
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Originally posted by coolwhip
    The Tigers tore em up last night. Rogers pitched really well!!
    Probably one of the best pitched games I have seen in a long time, to bad I am an Astro's fan.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Originally posted by the mojo
    Too tired to watch the game last night. But it sure is nice to wake up and read about the Tigers putting the whammy to the Yanks! Fine job Kenny. Tigers 6 Yanks zip point chit. George I'll send you a case of Pepto or do you want the chewable kind.
    Yank, Yankee :

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Yankee

.................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

Talking

Ush ma goosh the poor,what am I saying. The 200 million dollar men get spanked hard and sent packing. Joe Torre will find himself without a job, and poor old George is well lets be nice to all of my Yankee fans out there and just say nice try. But then again 20 innings without a run,Dam that has to hurt. The Tigers are hungry and they are looking for their next meal!
    FEN

Gee, the Yanks are out of it. As Joe remarked, the Tigers pitched very well and his hitters went 0 for too many.

25 mil a year! Was that right? If so, George needs a lobotomy to protect his dwindling bank account.

Good games coming up in both leagues and maybe a seven game world series to end the season.

Tigers are going to go all the way. MI needs a morale boost.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Talking

HOW BOUT THEM TIGERS!!!!! I HAVE TO SAY EVEN THOUGH I'M A RED SOX FAN, THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A JOB BY THE TIGERS. TAKE THAT TO THE BANK GEORGE. HA HA