Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I've been working in the hvac field for roughly a year now. Got hired by a friend who gave me a shot as a laborer and couldnt be happier the way things are going. I recently started school for hvac. So far I've done a little of everything, Mostly residential installs and change outs. So far I love it and know this is what I want to do. Already learned a few thing just from browsing this site and look forward to learning more. Thanks everyone

welcome aboard
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustytool View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I've been working in the hvac field for roughly a year now. Got hired by a friend who gave me a shot as a laborer and couldnt be happier the way things are going. I recently started school for hvac. So far I've done a little of everything, Mostly residential installs and change outs. So far I love it and know this is what I want to do. Already learned a few thing just from browsing this site and look forward to learning more. Thanks everyone
    Get your pro membership and spend some time on the pro resi forum and learn a lot!

This is the best hvac site. Great people on here. well structured. informative. Oh yeah! welcome to the site!