Hybrid View

May take a management job at C & L Refrigeration

I'm doing a little research, as I am interviewing for a management job at C & L refrigeration in Brea and was wondering what kind of reputation they have? I noticed a few grumblings in some very old threads and was wondering if that still holds true? I am not looking to stir up any kind of age old sore spot, but I see things said on here and cannot find much to back anything up...seems like a mysterious old tale that I can't find the origins of..... Please let me know if I'm posting int he wrong area, but there are a lot of restrictions for newbies on here it seems

Nobody? Even though it was 4 years ago, after the things I saw about locked/closed threads, I figured somebody would have something to say....

Don't do it. I worked there for far too long and can give you many things wrong with that company.

I do beleive they took over a lot of hussman accounts, downsizing by supermarkets, cheaper techs, non union etc. So same old story equipment gets tore up techs get blamed for poor repair work managment fires techs, vicious cycle. The few that have the training rise to the top everyone else gets shuffled even the managment.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

Post was almost 5 months old! If they were going to take the job, they probably did. Looks like they haven't been back since the second post.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

YIKES, didn't see that, I wonder what happend. If he post it would be interesting.

Took the job. Working in the construction side though, guess this is more for the service types on here. Compared to some other jobs, I like it being local (I was always living out of the area in past jobs). As a smaller company than I'm used to, I do more than others in similar roles. There are challenges and I work long hours, but thats what it takes sometimes. Overall, still happy with my decision. Thanks for the encouraging words though! haha

Stay away from Jaslove. You get on his bad side and you might as well quit. If Annesley is still running the construction side get in good with him. He's a solid guy.

Figured those out pretty quick....but thanks

Congratulations, good to hear, any openings?