EX #1: we pay high dollar for sky box tickets, but dont want to pay more taxes for better public education

EX # 2: Many want to take away guns under the pretense that "less guns mean less death"...what CANT be a weapon with which you could kill someone?? a rope. no. a knife. no. wire solder. no. a baseball bat? no.

EX #3: We whine and cry about politicians in office, yet we dont vote.

EX #4: We want better jobs, but arent willing to get an education.

EX# 5: We have fallen in love with instant gratification, and no longer have the virtue called patience.

EX# 6: We actually voted in the politicians who gave us the Patriot Act and a war. (I NEVER supported it thank you}

EX# 7: We allow millionaires to get richer by buying only the products made by them. Thus, putting the Mom and Pop places out of business by going to big chain retailers and stores.

EX# 8: We complain about Bush's response to Katrina...Which one of us went to help out?

EX# 9: Many say "Nuke the Ragheads" but those same people dont want Iran and North Korea to even have nukes.

EX...i could go on forever...
    UA LOCAL 614...WE DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

Always remember, those who hate you don't win, unless you hate them. And then, you destroy yourself. -Richard Nixon-

Went for a weekend plus a couple of days

EX# 8: We complain about Bush's response to Katrina...Which one of us went to help out?

Then came back and dealt with the aftermath of my pown hurricane "RITA"!! A lot things change inside a person after going through things like this!!

EX# 9: Many say "Nuke the Ragheads" but those same people dont want Iran and North Korea to even have nukes.

Somewhat of a skewed view!! NUKE both Israel and the RAGHEADS!! Take care of 2 problems at the same time!!

EX #1: we pay high dollar for sky box tickets, but dont want to pay more taxes for better public education

Nothing wrong with this!! Public education has almost both feet in the grave!! Private schools are far superior!!

EX #3: We whine and cry about politicians in office, yet we dont vote.

TRUE!! And everyone should vote HILLARY for the next Commander-in Chief!! Can't wait till the campaign tee shirts come out!! Will post a pic of yours truly modeling one!!

[Edited by rob10 on 10-06-2006 at 08:58 PM]

keep em coming..I want to know what others think, nothing in this thread is personal, let me say that. Its about society in general.
    UA LOCAL 614...WE DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

Always remember, those who hate you don't win, unless you hate them. And then, you destroy yourself. -Richard Nixon-